Shark's or Tiger's Mouth Markings

Started by GTX, September 04, 2009, 11:19:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

;D  I like the "Railforce 1" branding  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Dizzyfugu

It's actually the company's name! A white-and-blue livery with some gold trim would have been appropriate, too.  ;)

NARSES2

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on March 18, 2024, 08:14:01 AMIt's actually the company's name! A white-and-blue livery with some gold trim would have been appropriate, too.  ;)

I thought it might well be.

We have Parcelforce over here, which is the old Royal Mail's parcel delivery service, but I do like that Railforce 1 branding  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Mossie

AQM-34L Firebee drone, preserved at Pima Air and Space Museum. Not so much shark mouth as the whole  shark! ;D
https://pimaair.org/museum-aircraft/teledyne-ryan-aqm-34l-firebee/

You cannot view this attachment.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

NARSES2

That looks good, especially with the giils  :thumbsup:

Mossie

Hopefully it's gills and not meant to represent Jaws 3, anyone know the number I call to claim the hours of my life back???  Could be worse, I think I'd rather be swallowed by the shark than watch Jaws 4 again... :blink:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

NARSES2

Mossie

Count that as a blessing Chris! They get exponentially worse, first fantastic, second okay, third bad, the fourth is just  terrible.

scooter

Quote from: Mossie on June 10, 2024, 06:31:06 AMCount that as a blessing Chris! They get exponentially worse, first fantastic, second okay, third bad, the fourth is just  terrible.
They should have just given up after the third.  Especially with the utterly horrid visual effects they had. It's not even "popcorn film" material.
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Mossie

Around the time Jaws 3 came out, there were several number 3 movies that were titled 3D simply because of that (Friday 13th Part III comes to mind).  Adding the 3D effects really didn't help, but I think most of the problem was it was a low budget cash-in.

Rick Lowe

Quote from: Mossie on June 09, 2024, 08:14:54 AMAQM-34L Firebee drone, preserved at Pima Air and Space Museum. Not so much shark mouth as the whole  shark! ;D
https://pimaair.org/museum-aircraft/teledyne-ryan-aqm-34l-firebee/

You cannot view this attachment.

Cool!
Ground Crew with too much time on their hands?

Mossie

Rick Lowe

Quote from: Mossie on June 12, 2024, 04:41:25 AMNo good comes of that!

True - and it tends to annoy the Sarge, too... ;D

Nick

Quote from: Mossie on June 10, 2024, 06:31:06 AMCount that as a blessing Chris! They get exponentially worse, first fantastic, second okay, third bad, the fourth is just  terrible.

Remember what  Michael Caine said about Jaws 4 - he hadn't seen the movie but he did like the very nice house it paid for  ;D