Started by GTX, September 04, 2009, 11:19:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dogsbody

"What young man could possibly be bored
with a uniform to wear,
a fast aeroplane to fly,
and something to shoot at?"

Dizzyfugu

And there's this beautiful G.91Y, celebrating the 70th anniversary of 32° Stormo:

Gotta build one (in fact, another one...) some day...

NARSES2

That G91 is just superb  :bow: :bow:

Now although the Italian's do some fantastic "Specials" that somehow doesn't look Italian to me, not their usual style ? Love to see her in plastic
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Dizzyfugu

Quote from: NARSES2 on July 29, 2014, 06:24:27 AM
That G91 is just superb  :bow: :bow:

Now although the Italian's do some fantastic "Specials" that somehow doesn't look Italian to me, not their usual style ? Love to see her in plastic

The funny thing is that the 32° Stormo took their trademark shark mouth (see the Matchbox kit!) and added the rest...

I had built one, many years ago, but only based on a side view photograph from a magazine with guesstimated/wrong colors (pre internet era!). AFAIK there's also a pic of another built one somewhere in an online gallery. It's so simple, yet stylish.

Here's CG rendition of the Gina:

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Dizzyfugu

;D

...and  :mellow:

Another German one - It was the former 99+43, owned now by the Fliegergemeinschaft Husum and painted by a local graffitti-club.

NARSES2

The top one is great but that "Crocodile" ? one is just "whoaaa, far out man". Wonderfull  :bow:

Thanks Dizzy

CANSO

From the movie "Expendables 3":

Old Wombat

WOH! Expendables go Hi-Tech! :o

..... But how does that gel with them flying off in the An-2 at the end of "The Expendables 2"? :blink:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

PR19_Kit

They have a good line with Antonov? Wait till they get up to Expendables 25 and they'll be flying the An-225.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

JayBee

....and here it is parked at Prestwick where it sat for a good number of weeks.

Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

CANSO

Quote from: Flyer on August 09, 2014, 11:30:42 AM
I notice the AN-26 has 7 kill markings on it's side but it has no visible weapons...
Those are the "black-ops" of the expendables-team. The a/c is only a transport.

dogsbody

"What young man could possibly be bored
with a uniform to wear,
a fast aeroplane to fly,
and something to shoot at?"

Stoneman

I Folks!

Just found this Megane this aftermoon while walking down the street... It has a Shark Mouth, so it's eligible, right?  ;D

Cheers,
Paulo