Shark's or Tiger's Mouth Markings

Started by GTX, September 04, 2009, 11:19:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

The Botswanan Mig - I'm guessing that's a Croc mouth?  Inspired!

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Captain Canada

More great whiffery ! Love that Rafale.....it's a double shark !

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Seen this King Air at the Brantford show. Used the RCAF as trainers.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Dizzyfugu

Not a Shark Mouth, but this mix between a bird's beak and Clown Fish livery from thailand is SO sick that I had to post it.
Put THAT on a convention table and have bets placed that it was NOT fictional...?  :blink:

Besides, Nok Air's fleet seems to be a colorful, beak-toting bunch in general?!

https://www.google.de/search?q=nokair&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMIoLzcnITlxwIVYo_bCh2otgAO&biw=1920&bih=918

And then I stumbled across an interesting Hurricane design:

Captain Canada

Those are awesome ! I like the ATR. Lots of good pics on the link and you get to see them from different angles, very nice !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

scooter

Quote from: Captain Canada on September 07, 2015, 06:36:59 AM
Those are awesome ! I like the ATR. Lots of good pics on the link and you get to see them from different angles, very nice !

I'm kinda partial to the calendar photos, m'self. :wub:
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

CANSO

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on September 07, 2015, 06:31:06 AMBesides, Nok Air's fleet seems to be a colorful, beak-toting bunch in general?!
Quote from: scooter on September 07, 2015, 06:40:30 AMI'm kinda partial to the calendar photos, m'self. :wub:
Oh, yes!

Captain Canada

I hadn't noticed that....thanks for pointing them out  :thumbsup:

:party:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Dizzyfugu

Fly Nok Air, your "Premium discount airline" (whatever that means)!  ;D

PR19_Kit

There's a whole slew of opportunity for an enterprising decal manufacturer there.  ;D

I'm surprised Danny Correman of DACO hasn't jumped in there, as he does the 737s as well. Mind you, the masking and painting would take for ever!

I just tried a Google search for 'Nokair decals' and it came up with two sheets by 'modelarstwoalexander' who I've never heard of, but they look pretty good.

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

TallEng

Quote from: CANSO on September 07, 2015, 07:31:50 AM
Quote from: Dizzyfugu on September 07, 2015, 06:31:06 AMBesides, Nok Air's fleet seems to be a colorful, beak-toting bunch in general?!
Quote from: scooter on September 07, 2015, 06:40:30 AMI'm kinda partial to the calendar photos, m'self. :wub:
Oh, yes!

Apparently the photo above shows a B737. I've spent over 10 Minutes looking for it,
and I still can't find it!!! ;D

Regards
Keith
The British have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved". Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the Blitz in 1940 when tea supplies ran out for three weeks

scooter

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on September 07, 2015, 07:55:48 AM
Fly Nok Air, your "Premium discount airline" (whatever that means)!  ;D

It means, I think, that while the aircraft is configured for all coach, you actually get some amenities.  I'd flown both Cebu Air and Air Philippines (not to be confused with Philippine Airlines), and Air Philippines was no frills the whole way from Manila to Davao; Cebu Air had snack and beverage service on the flights I took...and better looking cabin staff too.
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

NARSES2

I've no idea why that Boeing looks so miserable in those calendar photo's  :rolleyes:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.