LEGO MechWarrior

Started by ChernayaAkula, September 15, 2009, 01:48:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChernayaAkula

Ain't the interwebs wonderful? You look for something - and find something completely different, but very cool. This is how I found this site concerning MechWarrior mechs built dfrom LEGOs.

BRICKCOMMANDER

There's a download section where you can download the instructions to build these things.

Some examples:

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

lancer

Jesus!!! Lego seem to be converting anything thesedays - Is nothing safe from thier machinations??
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

martinbayer

As I keep telling my daughter regarding all those Bionicles etc. - 'This is not your father's Lego...'

Martin

Would be marching to the beat of his own drum, if he didn't detest marching to any drumbeat at all so much.

Taiidantomcat

Can believe what people can do with lego! Look at the detail ! :o
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

CanisD

Toys these days are so much better than when I was a kid!  :banghead:
"If you want to have dinner with the Devil, make sure to bring a long spoon!"
Wolf's Shipyard
Wolf's Shipyard Forum