Main Menu

The "With... A HERRING!" GB

Started by puddingwrestler, September 20, 2009, 01:59:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

puddingwrestler

What's a Veganite? Do you refer to Vegimite, the holy food of the Australian Empire?
And as to lozenge camo; well, I'd never ask you to do smoething I'm not prepared to do myself, and I am certainly not pepared for lozenge camo.
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

DaFROG

I thought Veganite was a kind of all puspose building mateiral made from compressed vegans

AeroplaneDriver

Imaginitive idea!!   :thumbsup: :cheers:

I'd be up for it, as lond as we stipulate no organic matter...I dont want to have to stick a real herring (or shrubbery for that matter) into a build....but I like the premise...

So I got that going for me...which is nice....

puddingwrestler

If I stipulated a shrubbery, I'd allow you to build the shrubbery from something else; you'd just need a model of a shrubbery in the whif. So it'd have to be a diorama... possibly a diorama of John Otto Cleese confusing a cat in a shrubbery...

Weaver

Quote from: puddingwrestler on September 23, 2009, 04:14:13 AM
If I stipulated a shrubbery, I'd allow you to build the shrubbery from something else; you'd just need a model of a shrubbery in the whif. So it'd have to be a diorama... possibly a diorama of John Otto Cleese confusing a cat in a shrubbery...

Not neccessarily a diorama - I know a former fighter pilot who collected a shrubbery in mid-air! ;)

CO: "Richardson! Have you been low flying?"

JR: "Me sir? No sir! Low flying's banned sir!"

CO, reaching past him to extract shrubbery from the Vampire's u/c door:  "Well what the bloody hell's this then?"

;D
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

nev

Reminds me of the pics on ARC of the USMC Harrier with a cactus stuck in the leading edge......
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Doc Yo

Ummm...yes...Vegamite...I was using the "one-humped M", which I understood to be a standard
form of Canadian shorthand...did I err? :unsure:

Frog-intersting premise, but as my brother's work has shown, Vegans are incompressable...

JayBee

OK PW your challenge is accepted.
I have my fish shaped soya bottle ready, just in case.
However, I do reserve the right to withdraw with honour, if the secret ingredient proves difficult, or even impossible, to obtain.

JimB
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

lancer

Mr. PW sir, I don't wish to second guess you. but, theres always a but a'int there?? Whats wrong with KIPPERS and especially HALIBUTS???? Why oh why have you left these fine specimins out in the cold???  I ask nay!! Demand that these teo wonders of the sea  and dinner plate be includeed....please... :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

JayBee

....................and what about MULLETS?

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Mossie

Could you cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with them? :drink:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

puddingwrestler

You could cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with a mullet. I mean, a mullet is practically a pre-requisit of lumberjackerage.

PanzerWulff

Quote from: puddingwrestler on September 21, 2009, 02:46:57 PM
I was thunking again...
Oh Boy NOW we're in REAL Trouble......
Where's that coat... :rolleyes:
"Panzer"
P.S. What about Mackerel Huh?????
Chris"PanzerWulff"Gray "The Whiffing Fool"
NOTE TO SELF Stick to ARMOR!!!
Self proclaimed "GODZILLA Junkie"!

JayBee

Why has this thread stopped?
My herring is going off slightly, you could almost say it was becoming whiffy. :rolleyes:
Please PW where has this got to..

JimB

Cats are not real. 

puddingwrestler

weeeeellll... we have not had a GB vote for a while, so obviously there has been no chance for this to get voted in.
I recommend freezing your herring using a domestic freezer until the GB starts.