2009 Cleveland National Airshow

Started by FAR148, September 20, 2009, 12:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FAR148

Two weeks ago I was on vacation and went to the Cleveland National Airshow. I had a great time. Enough talking, here are a few of my favorite shots I took at this years show.

Enjoy.

Steven L  :tornado:

nev

Great pics - great light too.  Wouldn't get that in Blighty ;)
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Just call me Ray

I just realized, especially having seen Shockwave multiple times in person, but are those air intakes along those, uh, thingies on the bottom?
It's a crappy self-made pic of a Lockheed Unmanned Combat Armed Rotorcraft (UCAR), BTW
Even Saddam realized the hazard of airplanes, and was discovered hiding in a bunker. - Skydrol from Airliners.net

ytown2010

i heard rumors that there was a MiG-27 flying. any truth to that?

Mossie

Fantastic!  Thanks for sharing!  I'm always keen on vapour clouds forming over wings.  I was in London about a month ago, several of the aircraft making approaches to the City Airport were forming clouds over their wings, the sun was shining through the clouds & creating brilliant colours & dancing shadows.  Gorgeous, just a shame I only had a click & go camera to hand.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.