Unintentional WIF

Started by Dork the kit slayer, October 04, 2009, 08:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dork the kit slayer

I never stop being amazed at my own modelling stupidity. There I was comming along nicely with a Moroccan real world F-1, the decals of which had been supplied at great expense by my mate IHG.....................when having started the weathering of the camo scheme I realised that I had completely ballsed up the pattern. I really cant face any more quality time with the Fairy Powerspray,so into the WIf tray with this one.

My question to you now dear Wiffer is " which airforce should this belong?" Im thinking . WW2 Italian/German?  UN Irish ?  U.S. Agressor ?or just suck up the disaster and do a WIF Moroccan??  When you have stopped shaking your heads or rolling on the floor laughing Im open to suggestions ( clean none sexual and no pain involved)
Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

JayBee

Cattalan Republic, for the SCW GB :rolleyes:
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Dork the kit slayer

Quote from: JayBee on October 04, 2009, 08:28:51 AM
Cattalan Republic, for the SCW GB :rolleyes:

You may have something there...............................................Im not sure what decals I have but I may have some other SCW stuff.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Quote from: Dork the kit slayer on October 04, 2009, 08:05:05 AM
I never stop being amazed at my own modelling stupidity. There I was comming along nicely with a Moroccan real world F-1, the decals of which had been supplied at great expense by my mate IHG..................... My question to you now dear Wiffer is " which airforce should this belong?" Im thinking . WW2 Italian/German?  UN Irish ?  U.S. Agressor ?

Definitely USAF or USN Aggressor...... DEFINITELY, as ever you're welcome to plunder and pillage the (now enormaous), decal stash on Thursday for whatever you require.

Ian
(Supplier of decals for the occassionally stupid)
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Geoff

Cattalan or Breton or Rhodesian.

JayBee

The Baleariac Regimant of the Free Cattalan Republic.
These eventually replaced the Supermarine Sitefull's in the air defence role of Cuitadelle on Menorca.
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Jeffry Fontaine

Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Sauragnmon

I'd almost say it'd look pretty damn neat with a nice gray underside, SAAF style, the top colours suggest it really.  As to country, keep it North Afrikan, it would fit the colours quite well.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Dork the kit slayer

Ian
(Supplier of decals for the occassionally stupid)
[/quote]

Supplier of decals to the terminally stupid (of quality)

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

PolluxDeltaSeven

Israel, with the typical scheme of their Ethiopian Expeditionary Air Corp I just created!!  ;D
"laissez mes armées être les rochers et les arbres et les oiseaux dans le ciel"
-Charlemagne-

Coming Soon in Alternate History:
-Battlefleet Galactica
-Republic of Libertalia: a modern Pirate Story