IPMS UK Scale Model World Telford Nov 7th & 8th

Started by Thorvic, October 25, 2009, 04:56:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin H

Quote from: kitbasher on November 11, 2009, 04:53:04 AM
Quote from: Martin H on November 10, 2009, 02:48:50 PM
Only Falcon readying the 72nd scale SS6 and giving the nato display a 3 minuet warning.
He danced for 3 minutes, then?  ;D ;D

There are people on this forum who would pay good money to see that ;D ;D
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

General Melchet

Great show, great company and good fun all rouind...think next year I'll stick to 2 or 3 tables rather than 7!!.....
Ok til it comes to clearing the tables!! :banghead:...all spent up, most of it on the Friday setting up.. thanks to falcon and Comet Miniatures!!! :blink:

Roll on next year!! :cheers:

Andy..

Clearly, Field Marshal Haig is about to make yet another gargantuan effort to move his drinks cabinet six inches closer to Berlin.

Nick

I'm finally recovering from the weekend and have to say it was fantastic!  :drink:

Always enjoy meeting so many new people as well as the familiar faces. Roll on the next show!

lancer

Brilliant weekend! Thoroughly enjoyed it. Added a load of plastic to the stash and had a blast meeting old friends and making new ones. Oh yerah I GOT MY AIRBRUSH & COMPRESSOR.....yayyyyyyyy
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Radish

Good to see you too (sounds like a good name for a band? U2??).....SMW isn't the same without a good sprinkling of the chaps, and circumstances have kept you away too often, Lance. Great to see you. :party:
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

GTX

Sounds like you folk had fun - I've got to try to arrange to be in the UK for the next one.

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Martin H

any of the brits recall meeting one of Allan in canberra's club mates in the Hotel a few years ago...and he didnt even know there was a model show on!
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

NARSES2

Quote from: Martin H on November 13, 2009, 11:58:51 AM
any of the brits recall meeting one of Allan in canberra's club mates in the Hotel a few years ago...and he didnt even know there was a model show on!

Yup came as a very pleasant suprise  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.