We ARE secret santa'ing this year! (formerly Are we secret santa'ing this year?)

Started by puddingwrestler, October 25, 2009, 05:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

puddingwrestler

Quote from: noxioux on December 14, 2009, 05:40:26 PM
Package arrived today. :wub:  I am honestly humbled.  All kidding aside, this is why I love this group!

Whiffing will commence immediately!
Er...might not be the best idea Nox - I've pre-empted start dates before and it makes you ineligible for the contest. And there is a prize.
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

JayBee

I think that we will believe that you have not started it yet!
Just thinking about it, and there is no law about what you can think.
Just do not do it again.

As for me I am still waiting for mine to arrive.
Ah well.

JimB
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

batmancustoms

lol , no I did want to , I thought if we were in the Sana program we were automatically in?
John 'Panzer' Hinton
http://www.batmancustoms.com/

Black Knight

As The Dark Master rests, the Black Knight protects the New Commonwealth.

Aerotech, Keeping you ahead by any means.

puddingwrestler

Of course; you can fondle the parts, think about them, everything, just not start building.

Black Knight

Black Knight

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Black Knight

If frightening due to speed then yes, 2 hasegawa f.6s  :wub: My favourte  :thumbsup:

Mossie

It was sometimes nicknamed 'Frightening' due to the speed, but also because it's handling characteristics could cause a 'brown trouser' moment if you weren't careful.  Saying that, it had a very good accident rate for the era.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Black Knight

puddingwrestler

Mossie

Got mine today, itching to get it open, but under instructions not too! :blink: ;D :o