We ARE secret santa'ing this year! (formerly Are we secret santa'ing this year?)

Started by puddingwrestler, October 25, 2009, 05:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

batmancustoms

Quote from: Bungle on November 24, 2009, 05:17:25 AM
Oops a bit late but can I please join in....

No preferences as I like surprises !

I'm in the UK.

Same here bothers , Im just excited to be part of this group build and this family!
John 'Panzer' Hinton
http://www.batmancustoms.com/

Freightdog862

Put me down to please (pm address to follow)!
I prefer to build an aircraft, ideally post-war in 1/72 or 1/48, not fussed really!
Colin

noxioux

puddingwrestler

I think that puts us at 20 or 21... (I've got a database thing going on my home computer, not my school lapdog so I can't be certain)
Suprisingly few canadians still considering thier vociferousness on the forum...
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

Dork the kit slayer

I can throw my hat into the ring. Might kick start the old modelling juices.  Anything but biplanes.

U.K.

Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

puddingwrestler

Hurry up now gents; you only have until noon on Tuesday (Melbourne time) before you have to start crying into your beers for failing to enter.

proditor

I'm really excited too!  I already have my pile o' goodies off to the side waiting for a proper box and subsequent address.  :D

puddingwrestler

You PM me. Click on 'my messages' on the menu bar doo hickey up there, go to 'new message' and click on 'find members' next to the address box. Type in puddingwrestler and click find. Add this to the address bar and click okay, then send the message.

puddingwrestler

There's about fourteen hours before you have to fall back on the ninth commandment.
We have 22 interested parties, and I should be able to send out details of who you are sending gifts to shortly after the end of registration (I've already worked out about half of it)

puddingwrestler

The ninth commandment is now in effect.
Anyone who has NOT sent me their full details (Whiffhandle, real name, address etc) will not be able to participate and thus must either cry into their beer or bear or beard.

I should have PMs out tonight telling people who they are sending packages to. With a few exceptions (Mainland Europe and Australia) I've avoided simply swaps, so you will not be getting a package from the same person you are sending one to. There's a sort of crazy circular package sending system happening with parcels going round and round the map in circles.

Ed S

PW, thanks for your efforts to honcho this years Secret Santa project.  I'm looking forward to this one.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

batmancustoms

Quote from: Ed S on November 30, 2009, 08:39:21 PM
PW, thanks for your efforts to honcho this years Secret Santa project.  I'm looking forward to this one.

Ed

Well said sir!

Cant wait!
John 'Panzer' Hinton
http://www.batmancustoms.com/

puddingwrestler

Dear people who run this place;
as the LOLcats would say; "I can haz sub forum? K Thx Bai"
or, as an educated user of the Queen's English would say "Might I perchance trouble you to create a sub forum wherein all things pertaining to the Secret Santa Group Build, such as discussion of individual builds and contemplation of completed works may be conversed upon at length? Many thanks kind sirs!"

puddingwrestler

I've just sent out all the gift sending details to people. All except for PhilP, who is the last on the list... apparenlty we can onyl send 20 PMs per hour, and what with there being twenty participants, and me accidentally sending ChernayaAkula his won address, I've broken the limit...
Anyway, by the time most of you read this I will have sent all the PMs out and people will know who they are sending things to. Send your gifts off early to avoid the christmas rush (er... if it is still avoidable anyway)