We ARE secret santa'ing this year! (formerly Are we secret santa'ing this year?)

Started by puddingwrestler, October 25, 2009, 05:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

philp

Quote from: puddingwrestler on December 01, 2009, 10:03:32 PM
I've just sent out all the gift sending details to people. All except for PhilP, who is the last on the list... apparenlty we can onyl send 20 PMs per hour, and what with there being twenty participants, and me accidentally sending ChernayaAkula his won address, I've broken the limit...
Anyway, by the time most of you read this I will have sent all the PMs out and people will know who they are sending things to. Send your gifts off early to avoid the christmas rush (er... if it is still avoidable anyway)

This is starting as a bad sign.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

thedarkmaster

wow saw my pm and thought SSGB ! , is it a Len Deighton novel ? No it was a message from the Elves in the north Pole Elf Defence Force (  :banghead: ) so off to the post office later  ;D  ;D  ;D
Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

puddingwrestler

Yeah, well, I couldn't be bothered typing 'Secret Santa Group Build' twenty times...
And the Len Deighton novel deserves mention.
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

puddingwrestler

To help motivate you (and because I screwed up slightly and forgot to include him in the database so he's not sending pressies to anyone), Dork The Kit Slayer will be providing a prize for the winner of this GB as determined (as usual) by popular vote. And I'll be doing penance by sending him a pressie as well as my other comitment.

DaFROG

WOOT!1!!111

in true christmas morning style does the GB start at 04:00 hrs local time december 25? ;D ;D ;D

puddingwrestler

Black Knight

As The Dark Master rests, the Black Knight protects the New Commonwealth.

Aerotech, Keeping you ahead by any means.

Mossie

Me too!  Happened to have a day off yesterday which made it easier to get it off to the post office. :party:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

batmancustoms

Got mine , think they well be a happy camper!  Well get out in mail by Fri worst case!
John 'Panzer' Hinton
http://www.batmancustoms.com/

Weaver

Mine will probably be sent next week: first shopping opportunity is Friday.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

sudzonic

Went to the toyshop yesterday but the kit i was going to buy was gone and there wasn't much choice for the discerning whatifer :banghead: but have found something really cool on evil bay and it has free postage to boot :thumbsup:
Hopefully get it sent out next week?
Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul!

philp

I have got to decide how nice I want to be :wacko:
I have a good stack in the For Sale pile right now, just gotta decide if I want to send an aircraft or a tank or maybe a Gundam :wacko:.

Decisions, decisions.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

pyro-manic

Will get mine sent off over the weekend. Haven't yet decided whether to get something from the LHS, or take something interesting from the stash...
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

batmancustoms

My best friend sent it out today , but my buddy put my name on retirn address.  So no one please look at return address. :banghead:
John 'Panzer' Hinton
http://www.batmancustoms.com/