We ARE secret santa'ing this year! (formerly Are we secret santa'ing this year?)

Started by puddingwrestler, October 25, 2009, 05:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Knight

1/72 any modern aircraft due to space and plenty of detailing options  :tornado:
As The Dark Master rests, the Black Knight protects the New Commonwealth.

Aerotech, Keeping you ahead by any means.

pyro-manic

I'll take what I'm given and like it. ;D But I'd prefer something not too enormous. Anything bigger than a 1:72 Wellington/B-26 etc. and it had better be something really cool.
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

batmancustoms

Sounds Awesome Brothers , Just let me kow if We are for sure doing this and  grab a kit.

Well go send address and info.
John 'Panzer' Hinton
http://www.batmancustoms.com/

sudzonic

Sounds like a great idea and i am interested my local toy shop has few kits arond £15 mark.. :thumbsup:

i build mainly 1/72 armour at the moment due to lack of space but could go upto 1/48 at a push?

I am in scotland for those who need to know.
Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul!

puddingwrestler

Batman; we are certainly doing this or I would not be soliciting addresses.
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

batmancustoms

John 'Panzer' Hinton

JayBee

Quote from: pyro-manic on November 23, 2009, 10:41:11 AM
I'll take what I'm given and like it. ;D But I'd prefer something not too enormous. Anything bigger than a 1:72 Wellington/B-26 etc. and it had better be something really cool.
I request to be associated with the previous gentlemans remarks about size!

JimB
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

philp

Just in case you get me, here are a couple of ideas for projects that I have.  If you have one or more of these in the stash you want to get rid of, this is the perfect opportunity :thumbsup:

1/35th
M4A3 Sherman - older Tamiya kit (not the E8) for conversion to Jagdsherman.
M247 Sgt York - Tamiya or Academy to me marked as the Hero of Desert Shield.
Panther - probably a G version to be converted to Israeli use.

1/72nd
F-22A - Revell or Hobby Boss for an Alaskan Aggressor (black, grey and white scheme)

Again, I will gladly accept anything sent, these just happen to be on the "To buy" list :thumbsup:
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

batmancustoms

John 'Panzer' Hinton

Amphion

Jets mainly, from the era of 1950's - infinity (includes sci-fi). I'd prefer 1/72 scale but im flexable.

;D
Amphion

ChernayaAkula

I'm also mostly into 1/72 jets, but I'll give anything with wings a try.  :thumbsup:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

philp

Quote from: ChernayaAkula on November 23, 2009, 03:01:07 PM
I'm also mostly into 1/72 jets, but I'll give anything with wings a try.  :thumbsup:

I have a winged Gundam I need to get rid of.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

jcf

Otay, I'll thrown my hat in the ring, it may provide the impetus to break my current modelling block. :blink:

I have no preference as to subject or scale.

Jon

Washington State, US

puddingwrestler

A few stats and updates:

We now have seventeen enterants;
Two australians (who happen to be brothers... methinks DF is angling to get more xmas pressies from me :thumbsup:)
A german and a Swede representing continental Europe
Six from the UK representing those bits of Europe which are part of the UK
Five from the United States
and two from Canada to ensure that there will be leafy roundels in evidence.

It'd be nice to see more from Australia (and the rest of oceania and SE asia), continental Europe and Canada. I say this mostly because I want to do a gift swap with a man who is not my brother; just for variety.

Nice to see people using the thread to post preferences about scale and size etc, keep it up.

I'm still waiting for addresses from PhilP, Captain Canada and Mossie, so if those esteemed gentlmen could get on to me it'd be nifty. Oh, and Sudzonic, who I somehow missed... Which makes 18... Er... have I missed anyone else? PM me if you have not yet done so anyway.

Entries close on December First, at... let's say noon, Melbournian time. Any PMs reaching me before then will count. Any reaching me after will have to fall back on the ninth commandment.

And yes, I have decided to up the ante on other GB organisers by creating a logo for us. Heh. heh. heh.
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

Bungle

Oops a bit late but can I please join in....

No preferences as I like surprises !

I'm in the UK.
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Julius Henry Marx (Groucho)