Finished.....FAA Su 32/34..........

Started by Army of One, November 04, 2009, 03:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GTX

Re engines - either a GE110 or even F-119/F-135 would be acceptable.  But now for the important question - will you be modelling the toilet????

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Sauragnmon

I dunno, Greg, I've heard the toilet and such was more of a rumor than anything and that the space between the ingress hatch and the cabin hatch was actually filled with avionics space.

110's might look interesting on a flanker, I agree, might be tempting to try out myself.  I'll have some spare kicking around I'm sure.  100-229's would be powerful enough as well, either featherless like the F-15 or with feathers like off an F-16.  I don't know if you could get proper petals for the 119/135, I'm not sure if there's aftermarket nozzles for the F-35 out there, though it would be interesting to see.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

Army of One

Many thanks for the engine can ideas.....I have heard of Aires,Eduard,CMK...any other manufacturers to try? Dunno if Paragon are still around...
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Sauragnmon

Not off the top of my head, when it comes to burner cans...
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Army of One

A bit more work done,weapons not finished yet
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Army of One

BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Army of One

Tried to post all together but didn't work....any mod wanna merge........
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Army of One

BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

B777LR

White? British Airways maybe? It can carry a passenger, after all... (VVIP transport? For those trips where you have to get there fast, but you are at risk of getting attacked by fighters?)

Army of One

Ha...VVIP transport..........now theres a thought....nope...discount that idea....ain't BA grey? When I worked at Brit Aerospace in Kingston many years ago a chap who worked for BA said 'they went to grey as it was easier to clean/planes didn't look grubby as they did in white livery' and I believed him....like to think its true.......
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

buzzbomb

Love this series of aircraft ;D
so many spots to hang so much stuff !!

Sauragnmon

Going anti-flash white are ya?  Interesting concept at the least.  I might have to consider a Western Strike Flanker concept... see if I can hang a MER rack in the tunnel or something between those pylons.  The stack of stores you could hang on that beast.... hmmmmm

Army of One

I may have been suckered here but........undercoat?.......the aircraft will be from late 90's so not settled on cam scheme yet.....grey green like Tornado's or the early dark green above/lighter below of the Harrier GR5........don't really wanna do all greys....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

buzzbomb

Yes.. anything but greys ;D

There are some nifty Yellow splinter Scheme out there like
http://www.enemyforces.net/aircraft/su37.jpg

Army of One

Its going to be in Brit service so a scheme to fit that....prob late 90's.....depends on where based....maybe a sand n stone with light blue undersides......maybe a type of green/black/brown for use in a jungle type area....dunno yet....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!