Jak-38CS Czechoslovak Marine (Revell 1/72)

Started by ujik, November 08, 2009, 01:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ujik

In half of seventees was agains Egypt unleashed embargo agains weapons import.Czechoslovak Marines make in this time really masterpiece.Secret help of France and USSR for reinforcing of Egyptian navy send to the Egypt light carrier from France and navy planes from USSR.Planes came to Egypt dismounted in cases noted as agromachines and tractors.However, thanks by cooperation Czechoslovak secret service and Mossad was convoy with planes reached and planes was confiscate as war booty.In cases were found fourty fighters Jak-38 and five Ka-28 choppers which were captured by Czechoslovak navy air force and because navy command refuse adding of them to regular units, every were send to Czechoslovakia where was from them formed new squadron for supporting of fast reaction units.In active service was used 25 fighters, others were send to reserves.Duty of them was only five years because planes were later replaced by powerful planes Aeru MD-1 "Phantom" and Letov/BAe/Grumman "Haryk".

Plane is described in standard camouflage of fast reaction units before assigning of unit marking which was lated created by two digits number on air intake shafts and on the upper left and lower right halves of wing out of national roundels.

beowulf

.............hes a very naughty boy!
allergic to aircraft in grey!
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time........Bertrand Russell
I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ......Edmund Blackadder

ChernayaAkula

Whoa, way cool! Love the camo and the overwing Aphids! :bow:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

BlackOps

Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

RotorheadTX

Sauragnmon

Overwing rails are very nice addition, since if I recall those wings don't fold.  The cammies and lowvis markings look REALLY nice on the Forger to.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

Army of One

I love the cam scheme....awesome.....good choice of weapons as well  :thumbsup:
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

upnorth

My Blogs:

Pickled Wings: http://pickledwings.com/

Beyond Prague: http://beyondprague.net/

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)