Shark Mouth Group Build Proposal

Started by Jeffry Fontaine, November 09, 2009, 09:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffry Fontaine

Quote from: puddingwrestler on February 04, 2010, 01:44:33 AMSo... what are the rules on entering actual sharks?

They will be allowed provided can arm them with LASERs!
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

nev

Are those frikkin sharks with frikkin laser beams on their frikkin heads? [/Dr Evil]
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

ChernayaAkula

Yes, they're so-called " Lasers "!

Somebody at LEGO is an Austin Powers fan. Obviously.  ;D

In shark mouth related news: Got two Academy F-8 Crusaders in the mail today - the plane that was specifically designed around looking good when sporting a shark mouth! :wacko:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

lancer

Quote from: ChernayaAkula on February 19, 2010, 04:21:16 AM
In shark mouth related news: Got two Academy F-8 Crusaders in the mail today - the plane that was specifically designed around looking good when sporting a shark mouth! :wacko:

Would that be a Basking shark or Whale shark????
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Ian the Kiwi Herder

** B U M P **
Almost pawing the ground with anticipation for this one. It's been years since I slapped a set of jaws on a bit of plastic.....

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

nev

Well, I've just been through my folders of saved profiles and found surprisingly few.  Some of GaryF's F-2s, and a very nice lo-vis Portuguese A-10.
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

ChernayaAkula

Real-life, 1/1 scale whiffing and adorned with a shark!  :thumbsup:

Su-26 with Walter M601 turbo-prop engine! While the plane probably crashed into the ugly tree, the shark looks very fitting on that cowling.

From OSHKOSH 2003 SCRAPBOOK.
Cheers,
Moritz

anthonyp

Very bad referencing my future, er, potential, er, another defense contractor's name for this build.

I like it!!!   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Army of One

Ooooh if I had the time....1/72 S-100 I have, with a sharks mouth....remember a story in Warlord comic (in the '80's) centered around a German torpedo boat with a sharks mouth.....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Dork the kit slayer

Quote from: Ian the Hunter-Gatherer on April 23, 2010, 11:29:45 AM
** B U M P **
It's been years since I slapped a set of jaws on a bit of plastic.....

yes you were lucky she didnt press charges.

Ian
Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/