Some creations...

Started by Slerski, November 15, 2009, 09:46:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobra

Nice? That Plane is Super Cool & Well Done :thumbsup: Slerski,You did a Fine,Outstanding Job with your Model! For Backstory, you could say it was a Follow on to the Mirage IVP, Developed to give France some 'Striking Power'! How's that sound to You? Keep up the Great Work :thumbsup: :cheers:Dan

Stargazer

Interesting configuration. Looking forward to more of the Fenrir...

Pablo1965

Your planes are very creative and I like all, I arrive too late at your thread but is really amazing. :thumbsup: :bow:

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Slerski

Many thanks messieurs !! It's always a pleasure when I see a build that makes people happy (or in love :)) :thumbsup:

But I have some problem with the weps, 'cause I haven't made a choice...

Dunno if it'll be more air/air '80 (with AIM-9/AIM-7 or Magic/Super 530 for the western option and R-27/R33 for the Russian cnfig or a mix maybe ?) or modern AAM (AMRAAM/ASRAAM, MICA, METEOR ?)

Or if it'll be Air to Ground weps (ARM or GBU...)

Or a mix ?

For the moment I have 5 hardpoints (like M2kC), the fuselage is taken by supersonic designed fuel tank...
« Le MAGIC, c'est fantastique !! » [Sgt Vincent D., FAF armourer]

« Un Pétaf qui s'ennuie est un Pétaf dangereux... »

Slerski

Tonight, I have time for a little update. The ACT (Avion de Combat Tactique) Fenrir close to completion  :party:

Stargazer

Weird... but in a nice way!! I guess Dassault loveers would call a twin-tail Mirage a treason... but keep it up!  :thumbsup:

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

McColm

ChernayaAkula

Nice!  :thumbsup: Besides, anything with a name derived from Norse mythology gets my vote anyway.  :thumbsup:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

sotoolslinger

Still pretty :wub: I vote for Air To Air she looks like a fighter. Do something else to be a bomb truck :thumbsup:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

McColm

Slerski

Many thanks messieurs.

So we're going to do fighter... but, as I've selected IR AAM, I don't know what Medium Range AAM to choose. I have Super 530, Sparrow, AMRAAM, R-27... Even some Phoenix

Taiidantomcat

Excellent look to it!  :thumbsup: Great looking model  :wub:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Rafael

I want one!!!!
It really deserves a place among the ACT contenders. And the first place, I might add

Rafa
Understood only by fellow Whiffers....
1/72 Scale Maniac
UUUuuumm, I love cardboard (Cardboard, Yum!!!)
OK, I know I can't stop scratchbuilding. Someday, I will build something OOB....

YOU - ME- EVERYONE.
WE MAY THINK DIFFERENTLY
BUT WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER