Some creations...

Started by Slerski, November 15, 2009, 09:46:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

Slerski

I'm a little busy but back with two models. Sorry but just the pics... Backstory will come soon (after Ar 380E's and the history of 7. Elektronischekampfführungsgruppe (7.EloKaGr.)... Such a long long name ;D)

So here's the 'Stratospheric' variant of Hurricane, known as Hurricane Mk.VI

« Le MAGIC, c'est fantastique !! » [Sgt Vincent D., FAF armourer]

« Un Pétaf qui s'ennuie est un Pétaf dangereux... »

Weaver

All these are great Slerski - paint jobs in particular!  :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Slerski

And here is Lockheed-Martin F-15E 'Strike Eagle', JG 73 "Steinhoff", based at Rostock-Laage.

I can't post this one in the Alt. Lufwaffe GB, because I've made it on January, before the official beginning of the GB.

Quote from: Weaver on March 14, 2010, 10:46:09 AM
All these are great Slerski - paint jobs in particular!  :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot Weaver. I always love to do nice paintjob but I'm a beginner.

Brian da Basher

Love the Stratospheric Hurricane! The modifications are perfectly subtle and the color scheme suits it to a T!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Slerski on March 14, 2010, 10:38:19 AM

Follows 'Kit's First Law of Whiffing' a treat.  ;D

That says 'Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings'  -_-
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Slerski

Quote from: PR19_Kit on March 16, 2010, 05:47:36 PM
Quote from: Slerski on March 14, 2010, 10:38:19 AM

Follows 'Kit's First Law of Whiffing' a treat.  ;D

That says 'Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings'  -_-

Hum... I must find this modelling text  ;D

kitbasher

Quote from: Slerski on February 14, 2010, 06:13:19 AM
I know it, it was one of the decals set in the box  ;D but I've (tried) made the Morane one of the front-line fighter of the RAF during the Battle of Britain
I did one using the Hobbyboss kit.....
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Stargazer

Slerski, your gallery is pure delight! I'm so utterly in love with the Mirage F.3! The British Morane "Paris" and French Focke-Wulf are unbelievably realistic... but really believable!!! The Hurricane Mk VI rocks too... But the icing on the cake is the backup storyline you provide for each project! I must admit I've slackened off a bit on this aspect of most of my whiffs... it's great to see how you give true plastic form to your imaginings... Keep it up my friend!  :thumbsup:

Slerski

Thanks everybody. All your comments keep me imaginative (don't know if it's the right word  :lol:).

A last one without story for the moment.

Dassault-Bréguet/McDonnell-Douglas "Jaguar"
125th TFS, 138th TFG, Oklahoma ANG
Tulsa, 1985

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Slerski

What-if... Rafale production begins in 1995, as planned. The fighter entered in service in late 1996. The first planes were delivered to the 1/2 "Cigognes" et 3/4 "Limousin" fighter squadrons. 1998 saw the first overseas deployment, when 3/10 "Vexin" received their four first Rafale C.

It's not really a what-if plane. But I've made a little dream. The dream that Rafale entered in service when it was planned. So here is two Rafale C (F1 standard) the first one wearing the Limousin markings with blue-gray scheme and a second one wearing the Vexin markings with Vanille-Chocolat desert scheme.

pedrospe

i like your models a lot, mostly the mirage f1c with canards,great job.

Pedro

Taiidantomcat

These are excellent  :o Sorry about not commenting earlier  :cheers: That Hurricane is beautiful
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Hobbes

Nice camo schemes on those Rafales!