Some creations...

Started by Slerski, November 15, 2009, 09:46:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Quote from: Tophe on January 07, 2012, 09:32:51 AM
I love the Mirage 2000S with its canard like from Switzerland... :thumbsup:

Me as well
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Slerski

Merci for all your comments. But now... My first 2012 model :) (Yes but the Rafale and the Mirage 2000S, if posted in 2012, were made in 2011.)

« Le MAGIC, c'est fantastique !! » [Sgt Vincent D., FAF armourer]

« Un Pétaf qui s'ennuie est un Pétaf dangereux... »

Tophe

MiG-23? What what-if touch will you include?
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Sauragnmon

Look again, Tophe - that's no MiG-23 fuselage, that's a Mirage F1 with MiG-23 wings I would think.  Looks like an interesting proposition though.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

Tophe

anthonyp

That's awesome in so many ways!  I've got a few F-5E/Mig-23/F-14(1/100 scale) builds in the planning stages.
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Tophe

With Mig-23... AND F-14, will you make the first VG jet biplane, ever?! anthonyp... Even crazier than dear Slerski, congratulations! :lol:

Stargazer

Quote from: Slerski on January 07, 2012, 08:10:25 AM
So finally, US Navy bought the Rafale !! Those following pics are the evidence !!

Dassault Aviation F-24A Cougar
VFA-131 "Wildcats"
NAS Oceana, September 2011

We already had evidence of that back in 2010 thanks to this picture... (see below).

However, you seem to have investigated the matter further because I didn't realize the Navy had allocated the Rafale a different monicker (and reassigned the F-24 slot to it...). You learn something everyday!  ;D

Congrats on that beautiful model and also the French Wildcat and USN Defiant, which are really good.

Slerski

Quote from: Stargazer2006 on January 18, 2012, 01:20:20 AM
Quote from: Slerski on January 07, 2012, 08:10:25 AM
So finally, US Navy bought the Rafale !! Those following pics are the evidence !!

Dassault Aviation F-24A Cougar
VFA-131 "Wildcats"
NAS Oceana, September 2011

We already had evidence of that back in 2010 thanks to this picture... (see below).

However, you seem to have investigated the matter further because I didn't realize the Navy had allocated the Rafale a different monicker (and reassigned the F-24 slot to it...). You learn something everyday!  ;D

Congrats on that beautiful model and also the French Wildcat and USN Defiant, which are really good.

Oh yes I remember your Navy Rafale. I think it was an unconscious source of inspiration.

For the VG Mirage, yes it's a Mirage F1 fuselage with MiG-23 wings. My project is to do the Mirage G1 9K50 project, issued from the bigger Mirage G.

The Wooksta!

I was tempted to do that some years back myself with a Heller F1 two seater and it would have ended up in RAAF markings, if only to use up the numerous Frog ones littering my decal box.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Slerski

Little progress with the plane, painting phase en route :

Tophe

Very good! Dassault should have make it: it seems perfect... :thumbsup:

anthonyp

That is AWESOME in so many ways!  Reminds me of my old MigRage-23 I did for the Airfix GB from a few years ago, as well as what I've got in mind for a swing-wing F-5!   :thumbsup: :wub: :thumbsup:

BTW, the Asus laptop in the background adds more awesomeness to this project (have an almost six year old G1 as my primary laptop...  they last a long time) ;D
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

McColm

I'll take your conversion onboard, for some VG variants of my own.

Slerski

Dooooone !!  ;D

AMD-BA Mirage G1C n°60
EC 1/2 Cigognes (2-EN)
BA 102 Dijon-Longvic, 1979