ARSENAL VG.20 SCRATCH 1/72

Started by CAO 700, November 30, 2009, 06:11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElectrikBlue

Welcome CAO! ;D

Your model is excellent, great work!  :wub:

CAO 700

Thank you ElectrikBlue! I will show other models! :lol:
Beautiful planes are french! (Amiot 143, for example...ugh!)

Stargazer

CAO, I'm thrilled that you have made the move to join this forum, in which your work completely belongs. Not only you're not THAT bad at English, but you're also one of the best modelers I've seen in this place! So no false modesty, hey! When I see what you've done I feel like simply no longer trying to assemble a plastic model because I'm waaaaay behind... Hope you can share the same pics as in the Secret Projects Forum to show the progression of your work, they are really worth it. And of course I can't wait to see more beauties from your expert hands!

Cobra

Great Job :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Your English may be a Little Bad but..........You did an awesome Job on the Model!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome & Stay Cool :mellow: Dan :cheers:

Acree

Welcome CAO 700! 

I'm very curious; what Loire 130 parts did you sue in your model?  I've looked but can't spot them.

Chuck

Maverick

Tres bien, magnifique and all those other French words I don't know.

Seriously tho CAO700, beautiful stuff.

Regards,

Mav

srkirad

welcome to WHIFmodelers CAO - your project is more than successful - I especially like the big air intake, double exhaust pipes (front and rear), lowered glass on rear part of canopy, some kind of grill (?) on the bottom part of fuselage, while camouflage and chipping are veeery well done!

if this is your FIRST scratchbuilt model, then, what else to say except  :bow: :bow: :bow:

seriously, great job, and don't worry about your english, everything you wrote is understandable, so, keep going with modelling and enjoy the stay here with other whiffers ;)  :party:

cheers!  :cheers:
There's a grey place between black and white, but everyone does have the right to choose the path that he takes...
Administrator of Serbian modelling forum "Maketarski Kutak"
www.maketarskikutak.com

NARSES2

Stunning  :thumbsup: It's great to see another French project on site  :wub:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

thedarkmaster

Fantastic model, top class work  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

sideshowbob9

sequoiaranger

Welcome!

Your VG.20 is a real work of art and craft. You definitely BELONG here!

I look forward to seeing other whifs you have done. Here you will find an audience that appreciates your efforts.
My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!

CAO 700

Thanks a lot to all the great Whiffer family!  :ph34r: You all gave me a lot of ideas for french what-if "Battle of France".

I would know, could I show you real aircraft models? :wacko:

ysi_maniac

I already see it in Secret Projects :rolleyes:
It is magnificent :wub: :wub: :wub: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bow:
Will die without understanding this world.

CAO 700

Glenn Gilbertson

Welcome, CAO, hope you have fun here. That is one well-researched and constructed model - beautiful ugliness! :thumbsup: :bow: