S.N.C.A.O./Nieuport ACA.5 Unicraft 1/72

Started by CAO 700, December 06, 2009, 05:35:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian da Basher

That's some mighty fine work there, CAO! The paint chipping is especially well done!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

NARSES2

That is fantastic, shows what can be done with Unicraft  :bow:

The only other one I've seen built was flown by Free Poles flying in the French AF on the basis no one else was mad enough to fly them !  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Tophe

Bravo! Bravo! Yes! ("bravo" is an English word also...)
You should send one of these great pictures to Igor (of Unicraft), to be featured in his top gallery, I think. ;D
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

frank2056

That looks great! Even more impressive since it's a Unicraft kit - only you and Tophe have made good looking models out of his kits. Most be a French skill!

Ed S

Nice work on a not-so-easy kit.  And the finish looks good. 

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

CAO 700

Thank you so much! I will show you pictures of others completed models. It's a pleasure to share with all of you!
Beautiful planes are french! (Amiot 143, for example...ugh!)

Stargazer

The technique of applying silver first and then scratching the camo paint to simulate wear is nothing short of brilliant! Very inspiring model, indeed.

CAO 700

I think it's the technique to obtain the best result.

ElectrikBlue

CAO 700

PACOPEPE

I like very much how you finish your kits. Congratulations.

Cheers
Fran

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

srkirad

excellent chipping and actually whole build is really good, having on mind it is resin kit!  :cheers:
There's a grey place between black and white, but everyone does have the right to choose the path that he takes...
Administrator of Serbian modelling forum "Maketarski Kutak"
www.maketarskikutak.com

CAO 700

Thank you! ;D. I've got 5 Unicraft kits ti build, but later!