S.N.C.A.O. CAO.700 Replica 21 1/72

Started by CAO 700, December 06, 2009, 07:46:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CAO 700

I was pleased to help you. I think the 3 kits (CAO.700, Levasseur PL.107/108 and Latécoère 290) are still available.
Beautiful planes are french! (Amiot 143, for example...ugh!)

deckard2011

Morning all

I know this thread is a little old, but can one still buy these models?

Thanks

Andrew

NARSES2

I've saw the CAO 700 at Scalemodelworld at Telford last year, so it might still be available from the Paris shop

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

deckard2011

Chris

Please forgive my ignorance (I'm a newbie here) but which shop in Paris is that?

Thanks

Andrew

NARSES2

In all honesty I'm not sure of the address as I got mine from their stand at Telford. I'm away from home at the moment so don't have access to the stash to check the box/instructions for you. I'll try and remember when I get home in 10 days.

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

apophenia

Narses2: if you mean TMA, it was at: 75 rue Claude Decaen, Paris, 75012.

My contact info is old but may work: tel. 0033.1.143473516, fax 0033.1.43473437, e-mail: josefernandeztma@wanadoo.fr

NARSES2

I'd completely forgotten about this, apologies. The kits had no information about the shop at all I'm afraid.

If they are at Telford this year I'll try and get the up to date details

Chris