BLOHM & VOSS P.178.2.2 Sharkit 1/72

Started by CAO 700, December 12, 2009, 04:09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CAO 700

Project of german tank buster "Luft'46" .The plane was captured by french forces. It was tested by french pilots at Villacoublay in 1945.

Beautiful planes are french! (Amiot 143, for example...ugh!)

chrisonord

I really like this, the detail and weathering is excellent, and it looks a whole lot bigger than 1/72nd scale too :thumbsup:
Chris. 
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Ed S

Good looking model.  The finish looks like something that was slapped on in a hurry and is coming off just as fast.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

CAO 700

Slerski

Félicie... Aussi  ;D

Is your camo a kind of Splinter camo (Swedish-like) ? I found this "Luft '46" very nice :thumbsup:
« Le MAGIC, c'est fantastique !! » [Sgt Vincent D., FAF armourer]

« Un Pétaf qui s'ennuie est un Pétaf dangereux... »

PR19_Kit

Tophe is just going to LOVE this one! :)

Well done, on the build and the finish, very impressive.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

CAO 700

Thank you again!

Yes Félicie (Fernandel's song) was asimetric!

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Tophe

Very beautiful work :thumbsup: , very weird airplane... :wub:
but... are you the Sharkit commercial? I saw this model on the nice 2 minutes film on their site. Do you cooperate with them or is this your company? I would respect both, I just try to understand. :huh:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

PACOPEPE

I received the Sharkit update today. In this email i´ve seen the same film of this project too, and the photo of the Arsenal VG 20 -very beautiful-.

The Latecoere 299....is yours too?.

Congratulations one more time.

Fran

CAO 700

Tophe, I'm corresponding with Renaud Mangallon (Sharkit), I didn't pay the kit but I had to send pictures of the buiding to Renaud for his website.

Pacopepe, yes, the Latécoère 299 A is mine too. This is a Classic Plane resin kit. A lot of work! Would you see the pictures?

PACOPEPE

Hi Stephane.

Of course; i´d like very much to see pictures about the Latecoere 299. It´s a very interesting project, and a sensational work of yours.

Excuse me; about the Latecoere whose picture appear on the gallery of Classic Plane models,.... is yours?.

Do you know something about this interesting french project, finished by germans?.

Thanks
Fran

sequoiaranger

I was pretty sure that the Latecoere 299 was SIMPLY a land version of the floatplane 298 without all the modifications to engine and cockpit that appear in that fine model.

I made a 1/72 model version of one, now seen at:

http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=2350

Mine has fixed, spatted landing gear (from a 1/32 French Caudron racer) and a torpedo slung underneath, for a carrier attack bomber aboard the Joffre or Painleve (then building before the German takeover--of course in **MY** world the carriers are completed and operational!!).
My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!