bearmatt

I follow my "compadres" above  :wub:

:bow: :bow: :bow:
The carpet monster took it!

ChernayaAkula

Awesome design!  :party: Awesome markings!  :party:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Ed S

Great looking model.  Looks kind of like a decendent of the Yak 28.  Great camo!
:cheers:   :thumbsup:

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Taiidantomcat

Thanks for all the comments everyone  :thumbsup: It means a lot to have so many modelers whose work I admire daily say such great things.  :cheers:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

sotoolslinger

Hey , news flash  ;D You are a great freaking modeler with stunning imagination :wub: :bow:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Taiidantomcat

Quote from: sotoolslinger on May 21, 2010, 10:55:59 AM
Hey , news flash  ;D You are a great freaking modeler with stunning imagination :wub: :bow:

Means a lot coming from you Ron  :thumbsup:

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Slerski

Your camos are amazing... Very nice job  :thumbsup:
« Le MAGIC, c'est fantastique !! » [Sgt Vincent D., FAF armourer]

« Un Pétaf qui s'ennuie est un Pétaf dangereux... »

Taiidantomcat

Soviet Politburo Guard, Anniversary of Afghanistan Victory Celebration, 2000.

Taken after arrival in Kabul, Afghanistan:

That sun is bright!  ;D

The light just was not great today. May take a couple more tomorrow to better show the colors and pattern  :cheers:

ChernayaAkula

So awesome words can't even begin to describe it!  :bow:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

sideshowbob9

Taiidantomcat

Another figure based on the Soviet troops from the game Metal Gear Solid 3:

You can see them there in the foreground

Its one of the 1/32 ground crew from the Academy F-16CJ with a new head from the DML SAS set. I was going to arm him and give him more gear, but its been years now so I might never!

:cheers:

Taiidantomcat

Lavochkin La-300, Sudan 1961. (after brief refueling stops in Azerbaijan, Iraq, Syria, And Egypt   ;))

1/100 EE lightning scale o ramaed to 1/72 with a Mig-17UTI canopy and this fellow:

The first two colors went on great, the black spattered which was unfortunate because I really couldn't redo the black without having to redo everything else. The top stabilizer broke off after painting and has been lost ever since  :banghead: Still hoping it will turn up but after a week it was time to post this already!

What inspired it:

The profile gekko posted only a couple days after I painted it!:

tc2324

Can`t believe I missed this thread.. :o Some outstanding aircraft there with that Tomcat being the dogs gonads. :bow:
74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster

Tiger, Tiger!

Taiidantomcat

Here are some pics of me trying to channel my inner Matrixone

Yep, that is "50's aqua"

MM RLM 75 Grau violet

Tamiya NATO Black

Masks removed.

I will have to include the back story a little later, Not bad for a little 1/200 scale toy B-2

:cheers: