Trumpeter

Started by Deino, October 25, 2006, 02:09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

entlim

er, the 1/24 version...............

btw , if you want to put the SLUF on hold- Zactoman has a prob producing a corrected canopy for it.....:-(
You have hitted me with a black box- I'm not playing this game!.........

nev

Good point about the CAD images of the nose Joe - it certainly had the look of a Mig-21 to it, which the plastic seems to not have.
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Quote from: entlim on October 31, 2008, 08:56:35 AM
er, the 1/24 version...............

No, I want Trumpeter to scale-down their (apparently very good) 1:24 IIc to a more manageable 1:32.

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Hobbes

Quote from: The Wooksta! on October 31, 2008, 10:27:37 AM

Sorry about the confusion, Harro, but to my mind there's only one Lightning, and that's the EE product.  The P.38 is just an overgrown egg whisk.

I agree with you on that. I was referring to the F-22 kit Jeffry posted about right above your Lightning comment; I somehow associated F-22=Lightning so I went looking for a 1:144 conversion set on the Heritage site...

Jeffry Fontaine

Michael Benolkin has a kit review of the new 1/32 scale Trumpeter #2272, F-8E Crusader for all to see.  The MSRP is certainly one obstacle as well as the physical size of the model but for those that absolutely have to have the biggest Crusader kit available, this is obviously the kit to have. 
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Aircav

I can see me getting a few V-150's and it would be nice to get hold of the Stormshadow and ALARM missiles for the 1/32 Revell Tornado.
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

nev

Hannants have the Trumpy Centauro in stock now, but for some reason they've elected to release the Spanish version first ??????

Not managed to find any reviews or builds of it on the web yet.
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

ChernayaAkula

Spanish or Italian, a CENTAUROOOOO!   :cheers: :drink: Thanks, Trumpeter!  :bow:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

nev

True, and if they do a 72nd one for whiffing purposes, I will be even happier!

Radish

Spotted the Centauro in B'ham last week....nice! :thumbsup:
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Maverick

G'day Gang,

Trump's Centauro is reviewed over on Cybermodeler

http://www.cybermodeler.com/hobby/kits/tru/kit_tru_0388.shtml

Regards,

Mav

Maverick

G'day Gang,

Trumpeter are releasing an ASLAV-25 in 35th, with a review over on Armorama.  Kudos to Trump for specifically asking for comments about the test shot to ensure accuracy!!

http://www.armorama.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=4567

Regards,

Mav

nev

Maybe.  Italeri retooled their Staghound based on criticism of the test shots on Armorama - that was why it was so late.

I picked up the Centauro @ Telford and aside from the rubber wheels <_< it looks an excellent kit.

ChernayaAkula

Saw a 1/72 Pershing (M26A1, I believe, but I'm not sure) at the LHS today. Didn't pick one up, though (no funds!  :angry:).
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?