Trumpeter

Started by Deino, October 25, 2006, 02:09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gondor

Quote from: Old Wombat on February 24, 2023, 07:16:21 AM
Quote from: Gondor on February 24, 2023, 06:05:06 AM
Quote from: Old Wombat on February 24, 2023, 04:55:49 AMAND 1/350 Scylla & Naiad! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

May have to buy two Naiads & build one as HMS Ulysses on her final run (will mean having to go through the book, again, & work out all of the damage she took, though).

Which vessels? Are they the Leander ones? If so I will have to buy a couple as I love the look of that class.

Gondor

Both are Dido class, just different variants.

Oh Poo  :banghead:
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

The Wooksta!

It's Trumpeter. They always get British subjects wrong.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Pellson

While I agree that HMS Belfast is a more boring choice than sat, HMS Fiji, there aren't that many final appearance Belfasts out there, so I'll get one.
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

elmayerle

The i/100 aircraft on the second page were interesting, especially since the drawing of the Aichi M6A bears only a passing resemblance to the actual aircraft, which had a license-built DB601, not a radial, and had a much more streamlined canopy than depicted.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

jcf

Quote from: elmayerle on February 24, 2023, 03:08:58 PMThe i/100 aircraft on the second page were interesting, especially since the drawing of the Aichi M6A bears only a passing resemblance to the actual aircraft, which had a license-built DB601, not a radial, and had a much more streamlined canopy than depicted.
The drawing is an Aichi E13A, looks like a mixup on the part of the catalog production staff.