Trumpeter

Started by Deino, October 25, 2006, 02:09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisonord

:blink:
WOW!!
I hope they bring this out in 1/72nd scale, never mind the fencer look at all the ordnance!!!
It would take you longer deciding what to arm the plane with than it would building and painting it  :o :o
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

nev

I'm thinking that would look great in Indian markings, maybe in the Jag maritime scheme :wacko:
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Mossie

$150 for a 1/48 kit???  Hannants lists it as £75, which is about £20 less than the US price.  Okay, there's a lot of plastic, but that's a lot to shell out...  :o
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

nev

Quote from: Mossie on February 13, 2010, 01:54:53 PM
$150 for a 1/48 kit???  Hannants lists it as £75, which is about £20 less than the US price.  Okay, there's a lot of plastic, but that's a lot to shell out...  :o

Zoinks! :o  Maybe not then...
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

chrisonord

Even if I did build in 48th, I would not pay half that price for the kit regardless of what you get with it. They are having a Geeraffe!!!
Just like hasegawa is :angry:
Chris.

thedarkmaster

modelzone has the 1/48 Wellington at £29.99, in the sale £20 off i beleive
Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

chrisonord

Erm............
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers for that Dunc,
Roll on the 1/72nd scale kit.
Chris.

NARSES2

Quote Overkiller :"and more weapons than you can point a sharp stick at!  "

Well it would be stupid to point a sharp stick at it then, wouldn't it ?  ;D

Seriously, thanks for posting that Dunc, not me period but still nice to see such a nice kit

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Sauragnmon

And now, we wait for the Hobby Boss 1/72 scale version of this uber monster, because I would have a white trousers moment the second I got my hands on that weapons set with a bonus plane.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

Howard of Effingham

i sse from the latest pocketbond catalogue that trumpter have a 1/72 beriev be-6 madge in line
for a release year perhaps. has this ever been kitted before? gotta have one when and if it shows
in the shops.
Keeper of George the Cat.

famvburg

Plasticart of East Germany had one & later Revell released it for a while. Very simple & lacking details & a bit inaccurate, at least in regard to the engine cowls. It'd be nice if the Trumpeter kit comes with turbo props to make the Chinese version.

Quote from: Howard of Effingham on March 01, 2010, 05:27:52 AM
i sse from the latest pocketbond catalogue that trumpter have a 1/72 beriev be-6 madge in line
for a release year perhaps. has this ever been kitted before? gotta have one when and if it shows
in the shops.

ChernayaAkula

Quote from: Overkiller on March 01, 2010, 11:55:06 AM
<...> its like they did a 1/48 Soviet weapons set, then decided to throw in a free kit as well!  :thumbsup: :ph34r: <...>

You must have gotten it for a very good price to consider the Fencer a free add-on.  :o
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

ChernayaAkula

;D :thumbsup:

Will your Fencer be a real world build or a whif?
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

lancer

, the work area shall be cleared and then its "FENCER TIME!"  :wub:

:drink:

Duncan
[/quote]

So when you're done building will it be the Cuprinol or Creosote you'll be covering it with? Oh, sorry my mistake I thought you said FENCING time not FENCER time.... :wacko: :wacko:
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Mossie

Trumpeter are doing a whole host of 1/35 small arms so if you're gutted that your figures haven't quite got the right variant of gun for you, Trumpy will sort you out.  The M16/M4 family are out with the rest to follow this year.  They're a small pack of single variant (£3 in the UK), the M16-alikes are in packs of 6 & come with photo etched straps.

M16/M4/AR-15 variants: M16A1, M16A2, M16A4, XM117, M4, M4RAS, M773, CQB, SR16, SR25
H&K G36 variants: AG36, MG36, G36C, G36KV G36KSK, G36KE/K, SL8, SL8 RAS, SL8 2 I, SL8 2 II
H&K MP7
H&K UMP45
SIG Sauer P226
H&K USP45
Glock 18
Browning M1191

Enough guns for ya???
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.