Trumpeter

Started by Deino, October 25, 2006, 02:09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green Dragon

A couple of the M-16's are at Hannants already but the ones I want are several of the H&K's (maybe for some UNIT troops  :dalek: ) and probbably all the pistols.

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

rickshaw

Quote from: Mossie on March 02, 2010, 12:41:50 PM
Trumpeter are doing a whole host of 1/35 small arms so if you're gutted that your figures haven't quite got the right variant of gun for you, Trumpy will sort you out.  The M16/M4 family are out with the rest to follow this year.  They're a small pack of single variant (£3 in the UK), the M16-alikes are in packs of 6 & come with photo etched straps.

M16/M4/AR-15 variants: M16A1, M16A2, M16A4, XM117, M4, M4RAS, M773, CQB, SR16, SR25
H&K G36 variants: AG36, MG36, G36C, G36KV G36KSK, G36KE/K, SL8, SL8 RAS, SL8 2 I, SL8 2 II
H&K MP7
H&K UMP45
SIG Sauer P226
H&K USP45
Glock 18
Browning M1191

Enough guns for ya???

No.  Where are my L1a1s and Steyr F88s?  Where are my M79s and M203s?  Where are my FN-MINIMI and FN-MAG58s?  Where are my (yech!) M60 GPMGs?  Brens?  SMLE No.IIIs?  Owens & F1 SMGs?  There are a LOT of small arms outside those used by the US military that are neglected.  Don't BTW get me started on Soviet smallarms.  ;)
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

Mossie

They've only just started the range, so who knows, you might get what you're after if they prove popular?
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

lancer

Quote from: rickshaw on March 03, 2010, 02:52:36 AM

No.  Where are my L1a1s and Steyr F88s?  Where are my M79s and M203s?  Where are my FN-MINIMI and FN-MAG58s?  Where are my (yech!) M60 GPMGs?  Brens?  SMLE No.IIIs?  Owens & F1 SMGs?  There are a LOT of small arms outside those used by the US military that are neglected.  Don't BTW get me started on Soviet smallarms.  ;)

Couldn't have put it better myself.

If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Jeffry Fontaine

Now uploaded at CyberModeler for your viewing pleasure is the Trumpeter F-100D (1/48th scale kit #2839).

(click on image or the html to go to the review page)

(image source: Michael Benolkin/CyberModeler

The kit contains markings for four aircraft.  Two NMF and two camouflaged aircraft of the USAF and the French AdA:

F-100D-25-NA, 55-3668, 20 TFW Commander's aircraft, RAF Weathersfield (NMF)
F-100D-25-NA, 55-3634, 308 TFS/ 31 TFW, Tuy Hoa AB, RVN (camouflage)
F-100D-10-NA, 54-2158, 3-IJ, French Air Force (NMF)
F-100D-10-NA, 54-2154, 11-YK, French Air Force, Sharkmouth (camouflage)
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Jeffry Fontaine

CyberModeler has uploaded an in-box review of the Trumpeter M198 155mm Howitzer (1/35th scale kit #2319) This is the late version of the M198, not to be confused with the previous release of this model as the early version. 

(image source: Michael Benolkin/CyberModeler)

(click on image or the html to go to the review)

While Trumpeter has gone out of their way to provide a photo-etch brass sheet for several of the parts required for assembly of this model I am very disappointed to see that the same attention to detail was not applied in providing ammunition for this model. 
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Aircav

Quote from: Jeffry Fontaine on March 16, 2010, 10:13:53 PM
Now uploaded at CyberModeler for your viewing pleasure is the Trumpeter F-100D (1/48th scale kit #2839).

(image source: Michael Benolkin/CyberModeler

The kit contains markings for four aircraft.  Two NMF and two camouflaged aircraft of the USAF and the French AdA:

F-100D-25-NA, 55-3668, 20 TFW Commander's aircraft, RAF Weathersfield (NMF)
F-100D-25-NA, 55-3634, 308 TFS/ 31 TFW, Tuy Hoa AB, RVN (camouflage)
F-100D-10-NA, 54-2158, 3-IJ, French Air Force (NMF)
F-100D-10-NA, 54-2154, 11-YK, French Air Force, Sharkmouth (camouflage)

I like the Joker style sharks mouth  ;D
To the Batmobile..........................
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Jeffry Fontaine

Now uploaded at http://www.modellversium.de/ for your viewing pleasure is the Trumpeter EF-2000A Eurofighter Typhoon (1/32nd scale kit # 02278).

(image source: Thorsten Wieking/Modellversium)

Markings provided for two aircraft:

Luftwaffe 30 + 09
RAF ZJ917

Jeffry Fontaine

Now uploaded at Steve Bamford's Aircraft Resource Center for your viewing pleasure is the Trumpeter F-18E Super Hornet (1/32nd scale kit # 03204).

(image source: Miles Lumbard /ARC)

chrisonord

Quote from: Green Dragon on December 14, 2009, 06:14:32 AM
Me too Pyro! Most of my stash is 72nd, just don't have space to display my big stuff so they're all still boxed up.
They are doing a Z-10 gunship in 1/72nd (News courtesy of Deino on Britmodeller think pic is from ARC).

Paul Harrison
Any ideas when this thing is going to be available??
Cheers,
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Aircav

Had a look at the new 1/32 AV-8B at Chestermoor yesterday and it looks very nice.  :thumbsup:
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Doc Yo

It may be old news, but I noticed while browsing the Squadron catlog today, that the E-50 & E-75 had been
released in 1/35th scale. The E-50 ( Panther replacement ) has nightfighting gear.

Green Dragon

There's a look in the E-50 box over at Cybermodeler Doc. http://www.cybermodeler.com/hobby/kits/tru/kit_tru_1536.shtml
On the wanted list but too expensive for me till they hit the bargain bin!

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

TsrJoe

picked up the E.50 and E.75 kits at the weekend, really nice, especially following their releases of the E.10, E.25 and E.100.

both kits share the same hull/running gear the differences being in the turrets used, the E.50 'looking like' that of a 'small turret Panther' the E.75 that of a 'king tiger', as 'doc yo' mentions the former having nv. equipment fitted

only teeny quibbles at first glance is a lacking of textured surfaces on the cast areas as we've come to expect on afv. releases, pretty straightforward using our favourite methods tho

hmm...wonder what Trumpeter will bring us next in their 'Wermacht 46' range... E.100 SPG., Kitten apc., E.5 ???

cheers, joe
... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

ChernayaAkula

I hope they'll scale down the paper panzers to 1/72!  :o That'd be cool.

Quote from: TsrJoe on March 25, 2010, 02:30:22 AM
<...> E.100 SPG. <...>

That thing looks mean:wacko:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?