Trumpeter

Started by Deino, October 25, 2006, 02:09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

king of men

I'm in for a 1:72 Titanic too! I can have the 1:72 AModel Spruce Goose flying over it!
All hail 1:72!
Visit the blog at http://72land.blogspot.com/
Visit 72 Scale Aircraft forum at http://z15.invisionfree.com/72nd_Aircraft/index.php

zenrat

A 1/72 RMS Titanic would be 12'3" long.
A bigger bench might be in order.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on February 05, 2019, 01:02:42 AM

Is a tad long. Even the liner models in the National Maritime Museum are nothing like that ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kitbasher

Quote from: NARSES2 on February 05, 2019, 05:44:45 AM

Is a tad long. Even the liner models in the National Maritime Museum are nothing like that ?

imagine the 'striking the iceberg' diorama (and the inevitable 'the iceberg was a different shape' comments)!
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

NARSES2

Quote from: kitbasher on February 05, 2019, 06:12:23 AM

imagine the 'striking the iceberg' diorama (and the inevitable 'the iceberg was a different shape' comments)!

;D ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

scooter

Quote from: kitbasher on February 05, 2019, 06:12:23 AM

The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Spey_Phantom

apparently, Trumpeter is releasing a rebox of its 1/72 MiG-31 Foxhound  :mellow:
but this time..........with the Kinzhal missile  :o

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/trumpeter-01697-mig-31bm-w-kh-47m2--1201117

on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

AeroplaneDriver

On the Queen Mary museum ship in Long Beach, California they have a 1/72 Titanic cutaway.  Pretty impressive model. 
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

NARSES2

Quote from: AeroplaneDriver on February 28, 2019, 12:57:31 PM

On the Queen Mary museum ship in Long Beach, California they have a 1/72 Titanic cutaway.  Pretty impressive model. 

Didn't realise when I was there. If I'd known itmight have persuaded me to go aboard, doubt if it would have persuaded my US friends though  ;D "Hells. I've just realised how long ago that was  :o

Riksbar

Wow, not read up on the Kinzhal before now.  Did somebody find some old Skybolt files the KGB stole in the 60s?😮
"Inconceivable!"

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

KiwiZac

Trumpeter has just announced a partnership with Hasbro to produce models based on their toys, no specifics given. I like the idea of Transformers kits that transform...
Zac in NZ
#avgeek, modelbuilder, photographer, writer. Callsign: "HANDBAG"
https://linktr.ee/zacyates

Snowtrooper

G.I. Joe (and M.A.S.K.) also come to mind (though no doubt Transformers would sell in Japan like no tomorrow).

Do want Cobra Rattler in 1/72 (without butchering two A-10 kits).

zenrat

The Hasbro stable (sic) also contains My Little Pony and Tonka... ;D
Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

AS.12

Quote from: zenrat on March 06, 2019, 01:56:11 AM

1:48 Pinkie Pie with Khinzal missile?

zenrat

Quote from: AS.12 on March 06, 2019, 04:11:17 AM
Quote from: zenrat on March 06, 2019, 01:56:11 AM

1:48 Pinkie Pie with Khinzal missile?

Or  accurate 1/24 (or 1/35 at a pinch) earth moving and construction machinery cross branded with Tonka...
Fred