MiniArt

Started by nev, December 26, 2009, 04:18:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

Lots of gouda suggestions there.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on March 15, 2023, 02:47:25 AMLots of gouda suggestions there.

I hope you are prepared to take full responsibility for the inevitable consequences of that Post ?   :rolleyes:

I think people forget I have to read every post in my role as Mod ?  ;)
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Rheged

Quote from: NARSES2 on March 15, 2023, 03:10:01 AM
Quote from: zenrat on March 15, 2023, 02:47:25 AMLots of gouda suggestions there.

I hope you are prepared to take full responsibility for the inevitable consequences of that Post ?   :rolleyes:

I think people forget I have to read every post in my role as Mod ?  ;)

....................and get thoroughly cheesed off by some of them.

Sorry Chris, I couldn't resist it!   I appreciate that I may end up with a whole volume of "The Book" devoted to my misdemeanours. Sorry, apologies cringe, grovel etc.
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

Mossie

Driven by eighties pop stars?

I went to Kos with the Missus when we where a courtin'.  There was a night club that I can't remember the real name of but on the side it said 'Club Cheesy' with the word music weathered off, so that's what we called it.  Could be a mobile ad for that club!
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Old Wombat

zenrat industries has its fingers in all kinds of weird & wonderful businesses - zi cheese, anyone? :angel:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

zenrat

I wouldn't recommend eating cheese my fingers have been in...
 :o

Club Cheesy - The fun do start here...

;)
Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Mossie

Quote from: Weaver on March 14, 2023, 12:26:51 AMA Cheese Delivery Car?

A FREAKIN' CHEESE DELIVERY CAR????

TAKE MY MONEY!!!! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Hannants: https://www.hannants.co.uk/product/MT38046?result-token=EWcvq

Followed up with a margarine delivery 3 wheeler:
You cannot view this attachment.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Old Wombat

Just need a bread van & it's cheese toasties for lunch! ;D
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Mossie

A few more recent releases:

Armoured Cat D7 bulldozer:

BTR-4E IFV:

LGOC Type B armoured lorry:

Steel Penguin

the btr and armoured lorry are nice looking. :thumbsup:
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Mossie on April 09, 2023, 08:17:27 AMArmoured Cat D7 bulldozer:

Didn't Fred Zenrat build one of those recently? If so they pinched his idea off here!  :o
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

scooter

Quote from: PR19_Kit on April 09, 2023, 09:02:46 AM
Quote from: Mossie on April 09, 2023, 08:17:27 AMArmoured Cat D7 bulldozer:

Didn't Fred Zenrat build one of those recently? If so they pinched his idea off here!  :o

Considering Cat has been building the D7, in various iterations, since 1938, it wouldn't surprise me to see one, circa 194x uparmored.  And Fred's was an armored D9.
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

zenrat

Mine was a civilianised armoured D9.  From the Meng kit.

AMT did a 1/25 Cat D7 similar to this (later model) but without the armour.

Fred

PR19_Kit

You know me, I can't tell one tank from another, let alone one armoured bulldozer in a crowd!  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit