Main Menu

SP-51 Snowstang

Started by John Howling Mouse, December 26, 2009, 04:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Howling Mouse

I'm in with a P-51 Mustang on snowskis with a field-applied camo...I sure have the realistic landscape for the background photos!   :thumbsup:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Eddie M.

Look behind you!

nev

Glad to have you back in the land of the builders Baz - you've been too quiet lately.
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

John Howling Mouse

A humble start but it's nice to be back at the bench again...

Interior pics.  A really nice model so far, this 1:48 "B" Mustang from Revell.

Captain Canada

Great job so far Baz ! We're getting our first bit of snow right now...can't wait to get up tomorrow and shovel ! :wub:

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Great to see you back, Barry  :drink:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

nev

Am I the only one sat here waiting for the main course to be served?  This is just an appetizer :D
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

John Howling Mouse

Airframe's together, putty's on.  Will sand and primer later tonight.   :thumbsup:  And I even took some in progress pics (imagine that!)

Update:  I guess my memory card has done something evil.  "Access denied" is all I get when I try to see the pics on it.  Glad there was only a handful of pics I can still re-take as I'm going to have to reformat the thing now.

Cannot believe how evil computers and their assorted junk are.   >:(

Update to the Update:
Reformatted the card.  Here is the Snowstang puttied up (yuck)

Eddie M.

Dang, you work fast! Looking good Baz!!
Look behind you!

Brian da Basher

Wow that's an excellent start Mr Howling Mouse! After your next session, looks like you'll be ready for paint.

Makes me feel like I work slow.
:bow:
Brian da Basher

Weaver

That's a quick start, and the usual excellent interior paint - nice one!  :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Taiidantomcat

Quote from: Weaver on January 10, 2010, 03:22:31 PM
That's a quick start, and the usual excellent interior paint - nice one!  :thumbsup:

Agreed  :thumbsup:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Wot !

No T-tail ??

Yet ??

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Radish

Looking forward to this...... :dalek:
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen