No promises..... F I N I S H E D !!

Started by Ian the Kiwi Herder, December 27, 2009, 07:44:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian the Kiwi Herder

.... but I've ordered a Hobbyboss Rafale C, and it could well end up..... Snowy !

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

TsrJoe

Hiyas Ian, some possible inspiration for your build? ...

another nice variation would be a 'winter' variant of the same with 'snow coloured' patches as tempoary camouflage

cheers, joe
... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Thanks Joe, don't take this personally, but my Rafale will look nothing like any of those profiles........ (Exits stage left, laughing maniacally)

Mwahahhaaaaaa  :blink:

Ian

Confuscious (maybe)

Mossie

Sure it'll look fantastic when done mate! :thumbsup:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Eddie M.

Look behind you!

TsrJoe

sounds good to me, cool... :thumbsup:

cheers, joe
... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

nev

Silly, it'll be RAF tempory winter camo in Norway, right?
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

lancer

Nahhhhh, It's going to be in HM coastguard colours ain't it... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Gotcha all wondering, ain't I...... ;D

Ian

Confuscious (maybe)

GTX

No it's going to be a Penguin Fighter...

regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

nev

Teutonic Knights in honour of Mrs IHG?
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

nev

But now we know its an "F-24A" :wacko:  which gives us the clue that its American.  I would say USAF Arctic Aggressor, but you don't normally go for real world camos on your jet whiffs.....

Ian the Kiwi Herder

D#mn you Mr. Dunne..... You are waaayyyy to smart for your own good  :banghead:

Yep you're quite right, here's the kit:

Arrived an hour ago in the same box as the Two Bobs decal sheet - and a bunch of other stuff - from the BIG H. Upon first look, all I can say is W O W !! - it is simply beautiful to behold, but then so is a Hasegawa 1:48 Tomcat but it's a real PitA to put together. We shall see.

Here's the aforementioned decal sheet, and another box  :wacko:

More in February..... stay tuned.

Ian

Confuscious (maybe)

Captain Canada

Febuary ? On with show, son !

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Mossie

Quote from: nev on December 31, 2009, 01:19:03 AM
I would say USAF Arctic Aggressor, but you don't normally go for real world camos on your jet whiffs.....

Scheme doesn't have to be exactly like that of the F-16???  Then again, it'd look good!

Can't believe we've got to wait til February... ;D
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.