Hawker Hunter P.1083/P.1109 combo
A-7 two seater in RAF desert pink
Kamov Ka-58 in Czech camo

And a few other musings since:

Westland Whirlwind (possibly Ireland)
Hakwer Hunter JASDF, possibly Blue Impulse
Dornier Do.28 in British Army winter cam for LIS GB
F-86 (not sure what)

There's probably more but they've slipped my mind right now. I was hoping to have at least two, hopefully three models done by now but I've been in a 'funk' & I've had trouble keeping focused on anything I start.  Recentely, I just haven't been even able to settle on a project before I pick it up.  I have got an Aussie Hurricane done, but that was supposed to be a quick build to kick myself into gear, only it didn't work like that!

Mossie, moaning again...! :lol:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

bobbo

Quote from: Ian the Hunter-Gatherer on May 17, 2010, 02:47:47 PM
Quote from: bobbo on May 17, 2010, 01:52:06 PMWe are getting ready to refurbish our spare "bedroom" which had become a junk room.  I have a corner already reserved as my Hobby Corner.

bobbo

And whilst you're deluding y'self into thinking that, she's planning nursery wallpaper and just where to put the cot ! :blink:

Ian

;D ;D  Actually, the kids are all grown & away from home & the grandkid BETTER not think of starting any great-grands . . . (he's gonna turn 13 5/30).  The room will be sort of an office/hideout/workshop for me, she already has her hideout/office.

And I'm glad everyone is enjoying this as much as I have been!

bobbo 

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Quote from: Ian the Hunter-Gatherer on March 03, 2010, 03:35:39 AM
Quote from: Ian the Hunter-Gatherer on December 30, 2009, 02:07:29 PM
However this year I am going to stick to it rigidly, and by posting-it-up here, everyone can point and laugh if I do get 'diverted'. So without further 'blah, blah, blah' here in no particular order is what's going to be crossing my workbench (from the What If Universe), during 2010.

1:72
GD F-111K - Possibly 9 Squadron or 27 Squadron
Northrop Scorpion FAW.2[/b] - 85 Squadron (If you read this Phat Trev, can you remember to send me those decals  :thumbsup:)
Rafale F-24A - For the 'Let it Snow' Group Build

1:48
F-105F
- Not telling you anytyhing about this, but you will be shocked..... maybe  :blink:
Spitfire Mk22
- French Air Force

Remember when I wrote this....... Wasn't too long ago was it ?. Well The Scorpion is close to finishing followed VERY closely buy the Rafale, unfortunately, I just dont see the F-111K being started this year, because I've had something of a 'Road to Damascus' moment.....

Allow me to explain; You may recall that I was so taken with the little Hobbyboss Rafale, that I went onto to eBay and bought a Revell 1:48 Rafale on total impulse. Well that got me thinking more about 4th & 5th generation fighters in 1:48. So on the way, in the stash, or very close to the workbench are the following:

2 x Revell Typhoons (one is the CAF project that I started about four years ago, stripped of paint and ready to go again)
1 x Revell F/A-18F
1 x Revell Rafale B
(the aforementioned) Revell Rafale M
1 x Monogram F/A-18A
1 x Italeri Gripen
1 x Italeri Mirage F-1C (definitely not a 4th or 5th generation fast-jet but it sort of fits)
1 x Hasegawa F-2B

Ian

Well here we are, three-quarters of the way through the year. As you can see, I got the Gripen and the Mirage F1 done, The F-105 and the F/A-18A are started and the Rafale B almost finiished. I did manage to get diverted, no real surprise there - and built the Mustang and Bearcat for the "Operation Downfall" mini theme at this years IPMS UK Nats. Unfortunately the F-2B and the F/A-18F have been postponed until next year.

Despite those two cancellations, I have to admit to feeling really pleased with m'self for getting so much completed this year. Realistically, I will only get the Thud and the Hornet finished before the end of the year, The next Rafale (for the Test & Experimental GB),will get done, but probably after the event  :rolleyes:. next year I'm already comitted to two R.W. GB's over at Britmodeller, (the Vietnam War GB and the Phantom GB), so my continuing building frenzy will be more balanced between 'real' and 'What If'.

Keep taking the plastic.

AFN

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Radish

So far....a bit disappointing for me.....but there's a bit of time left to get a few things done. Working on a 1/72nd DC-3 for Biggles. -_-
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

lancer

Got hardly anything done this year except for Telford theme stuff. My current state of mind doesn't help either. WARNING Lonliness KILLS!!!

I guess I should sytart planning for 2011 now.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Spey_Phantom

ok, this was my list for 2010, most of it will propably will (or has already) been moved to the 2011/12 list

Quotelets see whats on the 2010 list.

Whiffs:

-another 1/144 aircraft carrier (everything in stock, just naad a good basic design)
-1/72 RAN Buccaneer S.2B
-1/72 SU-22K (in progress for the navalise it GB)
-lots of Luft46 models
-1/72 RNLAF F-105D
-1/144 Morrocan AF Jaguar GR.1
-1/72 Flemish Land Command UH-72A
-1/72 Belgian AF F-4E
-1/72 Canadian AF Mitsubishi T2
-1/144 TU-22 backfire (unknown operator)
-1/72 Blohm & Voss BV465 (Luft46 version of the SU-15 Flagon, destined for Alt. Luftwaffe GB)
-1/72 Turkish Stars F-20A (TBC)
-1/72 Spanish Civil War GB aircraft (Bristol Blenheim, FW190, Fairey Fulmar?)
-1/72 S-2B Tracker (special build)
-...............lots more

Real World:

Belgians:
-1/144 F-104G, TF-104G and Alphajet
-1/72 Fokker DVII
-1/72 Seaking Mk48 (special markings)
-1/72 Hawker Hunter F6
-1/72 T-6G Harvard
-1/72 F-16B/BM
-1/72 Mirage 5BR
-1/72 Hawker Hurricane Mk1
-1/72 Fiat CR.42

Other:
-1/72 Hawker Hunter T.7 (Dutch AF)
-1/72 Dutch Coast Guard Do228
-1/72 Tiger Moth (tintin)

new additions to the 2010 list:

whiffs:
-continue 1/144 STBAR aircraft carrier
-more 1/72 Tintin Models
-1/72 Ho229/Me328 Mistel & more Luft'46 stuff
-1/72 SA365 Dauphin "Belgian Coast Guard"
-1/144 SU-47BM Berkut-C

Real world:
-EC145 (OO-NHB, wallonian medical trust helicopter)
-AW Meteor NF11 (Belgian AF)
-Sikorski S-55 (Belgian Af, Congo)
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

NARSES2

I keep a list of possible projects as they come to mind but it's not a "to do list" as such. Anyway this project list grows at a far greater rate then the completed list  :banghead:

I've probably built more real world stuff then Wif this year...usually the split is nearer 50/50
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.