My Stash just grew again 2010

Started by Thorvic, December 31, 2009, 04:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aircav

Picked up a 1/35 Trumpeter E10 from the LMS today, a little something for the Darlington/Cosford weekend.  ;D
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

kitnut617

Waiting at the post office was the 1/72 Airways VC-10 C1/K2, which must be a later pop of the original kit because my friend was telling me that his is only a C1 version.  It comes with white metal u/c and RAF decals, it should look really good next to the Nimrods I have once it's built.
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

beowulf

happened to go near MZ today.............impossible to walk past............have to go in ...like a moth to a lightbulb  ;D

didnt want any more hunters/frogfoot/mirage.....nothing else revell caught my eye cept for the pt boat

neither are for whiffing........never done a boat before, fancy something different...........the Defiant is for a RW BoB build elsewhere.....every one else is doing spits/hurri/109..........wanted to be different  ;D
.............hes a very naughty boy!
allergic to aircraft in grey!
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time........Bertrand Russell
I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ......Edmund Blackadder

Howard of Effingham

yesterday......

bought 2 of those reissued RoG EC135 helos with austrian and german police markings.
Keeper of George the Cat.

Kerrillc

Airfix club kit arrived, yesterday and I bought 2 RoG Hunters, a Frogfoot and a Mirage f1
If I am targetted by JMNs, I'm in good Company.

No, no, no! You do not die for your country, you make the other one die!

Green Dragon

Italeri F/A-18F Super Bug off ebay today. May be an entry for the Let It Snow GB, not sure yet.

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

Mossie

It'd be nice to have you in the GB Paul! :thumbsup:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Army of One

Collected from the post office today as I missed the postie yesterday........Hasegawa 1/72 FRS1 and an Airfix 1/72 Islander/Defender......dunno if its me but first time I seen a choice of pilots...one body (seperate arms) with a bonedome and the other with an airline pilots peaked hat....had to chuckle....many thanks to Thorvic for an amazing deal....almost as good as MZ Hunters n Frogfoots..... ;D
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Ian the Kiwi Herder

eBay impulse buy.... another Rafale single-seater, for just shy of £9.00 !!!!! - and it's the excellent RoG 1:48 one  :thumbsup:

Will sit alongside my Kuwaiti one, remember that from a couple of years back http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=86, but in full A2A loadout and multi-hued greys. Not certain what nationality just yet, but definitely NOT French, but one of my Typhoons might be  :o.

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

proditor

Lindbergh: 1/500 HMS Victory (My USAS Edison needs something to fight!)

Av8fan

It's Here!!!!!

No, not the 1/24 Airfix Mosquito...I heard they were in the USA..but some kind of embargo on Canada I guess.

I have been looking for a reasonably priced B-36 for years now.  I'd find one, and then the shipping...good gosh.

My older brother purchased my first B-36 for me as a Christmas gift. More years ago then I care to think on.

this kit was the 1st one I ever painted using Tamiya Rattle cans.

So being able to Finally afford/get another one is a very special moment.

frank2056

I got the Pit Road 1/700 JMSDF DD-113 Yamagumo and minesweeper, plus a matching PE set. Nice kit compared to some of my older Pit-Road kits.

I also got some 1/350 scale L'Arsenal WWII GMC trucks. These are beautifully cast! Much better than some of the white metal 1/285 trucks I've seen.

Spey_Phantom

i found a 1/72 revell RF-4E Phantom in a stockshop this morning and i just couldnt resist getting it  ;D
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Aircav

Picked up a 1/144 Trumpeter USS Sea Wolf submarine and a sheet of ribbed (oh er misses) Evergreen plastic card.
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Green Dragon

Italeri X/YB-35 Flying Wing arrived today from Plastic Past-Times via ebay.  :wub: Got the AMT kit in the stash, this one's gonna get built hopefully! Maybe WW2, Korea night bomber or bash into pre WW2 Indiana Jones Luftwaffe Flying Wing.

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)