My Stash just grew again 2010

Started by Thorvic, December 31, 2009, 04:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChernayaAkula

Today's additions to the stash:
- another Zvezda 1/72 Mi-24V/VP Hind-E - got four so far, but a further four are in the mail!  :wacko: Yeah, I like big Hinds and I cannot lie.  :rolleyes:
- a Heller 1/72 SAAB 32 Lansen  :wub:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Army of One

Quote from: ChernayaAkula on October 26, 2010, 11:40:21 AM
Today's additions to the stash:
- another Zvezda 1/72 Mi-24V/VP Hind-E - got four so far, but a further four are in the mail!  :wacko: Yeah, I like big Hinds and I cannot lie.  :rolleyes:
- a Heller 1/72 SAAB 32 Lansen  :wub:

if you don't mind me asking.....how much did you pay for the Hinds n where from? I'd get a couple more if I thought I could get away with them.....maybe a plan hatching at the mo.....still waiting for my trumpeter Hind....had to swop my prized 1/32 Tamiya F14A for it.......
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

ChernayaAkula

^ A friend of mine found one in a model shop in Berlin for 12.99 EUR, when they had just been released. The next three were from a German eBay shop for 10.95 EUR each. The four in the mail are from Antics Online (thanks for the heads-up, btw!  :cheers:) for 6.50 GBP. Even with shipping to Germany, I just couldn't say no at that price. I struggled for three days, but succumbed to the urge in the end. :lol:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Mossie

Two Airfix 1/72 RA-5C Vigilantes plus some Tomcat transfers that include Iranian markings from Green Dragon, thanks Paul!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The Vigi's should let me get around to that NR.349 sometime in this lifetime & those Iranian markings will land on a Sea Harrier....
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Green Dragon

Glad they turned up OK Mossie!  :thumbsup:

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

GTX

Just one today - a 1/48 Monogram Mirage 2000.

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Army of One

Quote from: ChernayaAkula on October 26, 2010, 02:23:30 PM
I struggled for three days, but succumbed to the urge in the end. :lol:

Good man!!! I want some more....I think a friend will order some if they got any stock left.....if he does then I may have a couple to make it worthwhile re postage......it is an awesome kit.....H
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Radish

From Kingkit.....

Revell 1/72nd Marauder
Hasegawa 1/72nd B-17G

Both to be from "Biggles Delivers The Goods"....and therefore RAF in the Far East...SEAC colours.
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Mossie

Quote from: Overkiller on October 26, 2010, 11:18:08 PM
Quote from: Mossie on October 26, 2010, 04:56:54 PM
Two Airfix 1/72 RA-5C Vigilantes plus some Tomcat transfers that include Iranian markings from Green Dragon, thanks Paul!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The Vigi's should let me get around to that NR.349 sometime in this lifetime & those Iranian markings will land on a Sea Harrier....
SIMON!

STOP WORK ON ALL EXISTING PROJECTS!

BUILD THIS!

NOW!

Pweeeeeeze..... ?  ;D

:cheers:

Duncan

Heh, I've got two other little projects that are taking up all my time & more at the minute!!! :lol:  Don't know if I'm kidding myself that I'll ever get around to the NR.349.  :rolleyes:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

NARSES2

Popped into my local MZ and was suprised to see a selection of Eduard kits ! Picked up the wonderfull 1/72 Il22m3 Sturmovik weekend edition for a steal at £7.99  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

thedarkmaster

Just got a lovely 1/144 airbus A300-600 st. Beluga.......i think it may be Easy jet or Ryanair  ;D ;D ;D
Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

JayBee

Tim, don't do that!
I almost choked when you said RYANAIR!

Anyway I do not think the Beluga could get into some of the airfields Ryanair uses!

JimB
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

thedarkmaster

Ok then how about DHL ? in fact the more i say that the more it makes sense  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

GTX

Two more arrived in the mail yesterday:

1/48 Revell Do335 Pfeil
1/48 Modelcraft F-82E

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Mossie

Quote from: thedarkmaster on October 27, 2010, 11:24:23 AM

Ok then how about DHL ? in fact the more i say that the more it makes sense  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

How about robbing the Volga Dnepr or Polet decals from the Revell An-124?