My Stash just grew again 2010

Started by Thorvic, December 31, 2009, 04:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChernayaAkula

One pack of Zvezda's 1/72 Polish winged hussars. To crew one of my Trumpeter T-54As.  ;D  :wacko:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Aircav

A 1/48 single-seat Revell Rafale off EB.
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

thedarkmaster

Got myself a 1/144 Revell Super Constellation from TK Max whilst the wife was clothes shopping  ;D ;D ;D

also got an Airfix 1/48 Sea Vixen, 1/72 Airfix Bedford truck kits, the revell 737HaribAir ( the golden edition) and also 47 other assorted Airfix and Revell kits for the lads at the local model club for Christmas
Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

Weaver

Quote from: thedarkmaster on November 30, 2010, 12:45:15 PM

Got myself a 1/144 Revell Super Constellation from TK Max whilst the wife was clothes shopping  ;D ;D ;D

also got an Airfix 1/48 Sea Vixen, 1/72 Airfix Bedford truck kits, the revell 737HaribAir ( the golden edition) and also 47 other assorted Airfix and Revell kits for the lads at the local model club for Christmas

Are those the Bedford QLs? If so, are they based on the tanker in the Refuelling set or are they new?
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

thedarkmaster

They are the new Airfix ones, one in the kit is a troop carrier and the other is the general service body, look to be a new tooling, look very good
Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

pyro-manic

I got something a bit special in the post today: A 1:100 LED Mirage mecha kit, by Wave of Japan. I've been after one of these for quite some time, and now I have one I'm rather chuffed.  :ph34r:

EDIT: Also won a PM Sea Fury T.20 on ebay. Engine is going on a Corsair, and the rest will be used for parts.
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

The Wooksta!

Secured a pair of the reboxed Ventura Seafires from one of the guys on Britmodeller, the F17 and FR47.  The latter will replace the one I'm doing as a Spitfire FR26.

Total Spitfire acquisitions this week - 2.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Weaver

Quote from: thedarkmaster on December 01, 2010, 12:10:05 AM

They are the new Airfix ones, one in the kit is a troop carrier and the other is the general service body, look to be a new tooling, look very good

Cheers - might have to have some of those when money allows. I'm not generally fond of old trucks (the Matador looks like a potting shed on wheels!), but I grew to like the QL while building the one out of the refuelling set.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."

- Indiana Jones

Aircav

A Esci 1/48 Mirage 2000 off EB.  :thumbsup:

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

AeroplaneDriver

Had a few arrivals over the past week...mostly from eBay:

MPC Star Wars Snow Speeder
MPC Star Wars Darth Vader TIE Fighter-original issue
MPC Star Wars Slave1-original issue
Fujimi/Testors 1/72 Skyraider
Academy 1/72 F6-F Hellcat
Monogram 1/72 EF-111
3x Embraer E145 desktop snap models-factory colors...thinking one of these may represent the RAFs new, cheaper MPA fleet c.2012

And today from FreightDog:

Hawker P.1109B conversion
Hawker P.1083 conversion...these two to be combined to produce the Super Hunter that killed the Super Sabre and Starfighter!  ;D

So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Gondor

Quote from: The Wooksta! on December 01, 2010, 02:49:46 AM
Secured a pair of the reboxed Ventura Seafires from one of the guys on Britmodeller, the F17 and FR47.  The latter will replace the one I'm doing as a Spitfire FR26.

Total Spitfire acquisitions this week - 2.

sounds as if your slacking Lee

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

The Wooksta!

"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Aircav

From Chestermoor, a 1/72 Revell Upkeep Lancaster and a 1/35 Miniart Farm Cart.

Sir Sydney Camm

Weaver

From NARSES2:

Italeri 1/72nd ABM 42 Scout Car with 47mm gun
Italeri 1/72nd AS 42 Scout Car with 20mm gun

Cheers Chris!  :thumbsup:

- Indiana Jones

Howard of Effingham

from narses2 this morning via the postman..... cheers chris!  :thumbsup:

RoG morris tractor, 17 pdr gun and jeep
RoG cromwell mkV tank
RoG churchill AVRE

earlier this week from a couple of stores in b'ham city centre and elsewhere.....

airfix F-86F/E[M]
hobbyboss rafale M
RoG dauphin helo
RoG B-17G
airfix HP hampden
airfix fairey battle
airfix hurricane mk1
Keeper of George the Cat.