My Stash just grew again 2010

Started by Thorvic, December 31, 2009, 04:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancer

If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

chrisonord

I got it from Model hobbies, and much cheaper than hobbyterra, even with my 10% discount I have off them.
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Army of One

I forgot to add that I had an impulse buy....MZ at Croydon.....quick looksee in there tuesday...couldn't resist the 1/350 scale Trumpeter Ka 27 Helix A set......£2.99................not sure what I'm gonna do with them.....one thing for sure though.....they ain't gonna be Russian...........wish there were some Mi 24/28 and Ka 50's in this scale as good as these and as cheap....even £5 for 6 is reasonable......I'd have a shelf full of them....!!!!! 
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Radish

1/350th helicopters? Paint them as wasps, bees, any flying insect.... :o ;D

Meanwhile....all in 1/72nd...

8 x Revell Walrus
6 x Revell Norseman

Smer (ex-Heller) Morane Saulnier MS.225.....which will almost certainly be real.
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Army of One

Ha ha.....!!! Many thanks Radish.....I'll beat that in mind.....they are lovely little kits....all have a folded rotor option......I don't intend to get an appropriate ship to go with them though.......
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

NARSES2

Quote from: Radish on December 16, 2010, 02:45:45 AM

8 x Revell Walrus
6 x Revell Norseman

???  :banghead:

You do realise they will restart the production runs on these figures  :blink:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

thedarkmaster

a Parcel from PR19kit

playfix Trident
Playfix Mi6
1/144 foxbat
airfix 727-200
airfix 727-100
1/72 Piasecki h25

From work....dicast 1/48 Frnanklin mint ready painted etc

Slovakian Mig 29 in digital cammo
French Mirage 5
got both for under £10 between them over £100 off  ;D ;D ;D

Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Quote from: Radish on December 13, 2010, 12:36:27 PMSome Meerkats.....and....Budgies!! Be very afraid!! ;D

More cross-kitting material right there, Terry  :blink:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Quote from: NARSES2 on December 16, 2010, 07:31:13 AM
Quote from: Radish on December 16, 2010, 02:45:45 AM

8 x Revell Walrus
6 x Revell Norseman

You do realise they will restart the production runs on these figures  :blink:

See more cross-kitting. A Norlrus or a Worseman..... The man's mad I tell thee, mad  :wacko:

Ian

Confuscious (maybe)

Radish

Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Howard of Effingham

RoG 1/72 PB4Y privateer from antics coventry yesterday.

for whiffing into a 1960's USN test a/c as a NP-4A
Keeper of George the Cat.

Fulcrum

My 2nd & last kit purchase of this year:

-Airfix 1:600 H.M.S. Fearless(maybe for my what-if navy)    $11.99

-Airfix 1:600 Falklands Warships collection(includes Leander, Amazon & H.M.S. Devonshire)(I have some whif ideas involving them)            $23.99

-Academy 1:72 Ju-87G-2 Stuka Kanonen Vogel(Tank Hunter/Destroyer)(either do a modern-day AT-87 COIN aircraft with bombs & rockets or a pedestrian T-87 trainer(which would be a bit boring))                                      $22.99

-Italeri 1:35 T-55 M.B.T.(got a concept for a "compact" tank that would be nessessary for survival on the battlefield)                       $35.99

-Being like a kid in a candy store                                $Priceless
Fulcrums Forever!!!
Master Assembler

kitnut617

I forgot I had put in a backorder at one of the LMS's I frequent, so yesterday ---

Airfix 1/72 Harrier TAV-8B/T.10 (got three to bash now)

Then at another LMS I go to,

Airfix 1/72 B-25 ( I wanted to check out the wheels and u/c legs which I did, and they seem to match the u/c of the Sabre Mosquito).
Bagged Hasegawa 1/72 EA-6B (almost complete), I did a deal with the owner and got this because I told him all I wanted was the jammer pods and he had opened the box for a couple of bits.

If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

frank2056

From Jeff Fontaine -

A 1/350 Bronco S-100 - it'll probably end up as a post war French patrol boat in Indochina.

A 1/285 metal OH-6A Loach and UH-1D Huey

Ian the Kiwi Herder

One of my (two) Holy Grails' of 1:24/25 car kits arrived this morning, courtesy of Mrs Hunter-Gatherer, the little Hunter-Gatherer's and their toboggan, the Post Office and that well known on-line auction site....... an AMT/Ertl '71 Plymouth Duster. I have been trying to get my hands on this for six years.... plenty on eBay, but all in the USA or Canada, and without exception none of the sellers was willing to post outside Nth. America.... very unusual and also very frustrating.

All I need now is the Monogram '36 Ford Coupe and I'm complete !

Ian

Confuscious (maybe)