My Stash just grew again 2010

Started by Thorvic, December 31, 2009, 04:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJC

re-homed an airfix 1/48 canberra B (i) 8 from ebay for the great orice of £8.29 lat night! :party:
KEEP THE VULCAN FLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ed S

WOW.  You guys have been busy.  Only early February and we're already up to 17 pages.  Today was my first trip to the LHS this year.

Anyway, I had to go to the LHS for some paint and Mr. Surfacer.  I also found a MPM HA-200 Saeta and Revell T-2C Buckeye.  Both in 1/72.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

kitnut617

Eight 1/72 R-4360's arrived today from Engines and Things.  These will go with the cowlings and props I got from Anigrand and will eventually be attached to the Execuform Hughes Hercules --- ermmmm ---  when I get it.  Got to go save my pennies now -----
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

NARSES2

Quote from: Martin H on February 08, 2010, 09:14:10 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on February 08, 2010, 03:15:04 AM
Most importantly..... A great time. Thanks Gents  :bow:

Notice, we avoided having to supply a judge this year

Thats why you are able to post Martin  :wacko:  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Radish

You "posted Martin"!!!!

Where too? Was it via the PO or by a courrier service?
What packaging did you use? lots of plastic bubble-wrap I'm sure :smiley:
And surely this needs representing in model form!
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Howard of Effingham

at the modelkraft show....

1/72 RoG weapons set with added typhoon,  ;D
1/72 Rareplanes C-21 Learjet vacform
1/72 Hasegawa S-2 tracker [also from gary wenko of the japanese SIG]
and several more modeldecal sheets

also had a reasonable time. nice to meet everyone again.
Keeper of George the Cat.

NARSES2

Quote from: Radish on February 09, 2010, 01:23:36 AM
You "posted Martin"!!!!

Where too? Was it via the PO or by a courrier service?
What packaging did you use? lots of plastic bubble-wrap I'm sure :smiley:
And surely this needs representing in model form!

OK clever clogs, what I should have said was "the fact that I was not required as a judge is the reason that you (Martin) were able to post that comment, ie not being confined to the intensive care ward at Mid Bucks General".... that clearer ?  :wacko: ;D

Seriously if I was going to post OGL it would be via Royal Mail in a big cardboard box full of those "plastic" bead thingies... can you imagine the hours of fun he could have removing them from every orifice ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Radish

OGL was on the telly at the weekend I think....saw a pic in the RT anyway.
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

sideshowbob9

Just received a Revell Ar-240 and vacuform AM Mauler, AF Guardian and Scimitar from Bungle.  :thumbsup:

ChernayaAkula

Another ( :rolleyes: ) Hobby Boss 1/72 Rafale C - no plans yet for this one.
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Aircav

Bought a 1/32 Trumpeter F-8J Crusader today, going to be a RW build.  ;D
Big aeroplane  :thumbsup:
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Black Knight

1/72 esci tu-22
1/72 italeri f-117
1/72 revell mig 1.44

All from bungle  :thumbsup:
As The Dark Master rests, the Black Knight protects the New Commonwealth.

Aerotech, Keeping you ahead by any means.

chrisonord

Quote from: ChernayaAkula on February 09, 2010, 10:09:33 AM
Another ( :rolleyes: ) Hobby Boss 1/72 Rafale C - no plans yet for this one.
Is this kit a good one? and what ordnance does it come with please Moritz.
Cheers
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

ChernayaAkula

Best kit of the Rafale in 1/72!  :thumbsup: See my in-box review >>HERE<<. Regarding weapons, you get four MICA medium-range AAMs (with a choice of either radar- or IR-guidance kits), two Matra Magic II short-range AAMs and two APACHE anti-runway cruise missiles.
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Weaver

From ebay: Plusmodel 0.2mm lead wire.

From Bungle's sale (cheers Bungle! :thumbsup:):

(All 1/72nd)

Matchbox G-91Y (no canopy) - will someday donate it's wings to another swept-wing Magister, since the Matchbox wings are moulded in two parts so I can cut u/c bays into them,

2 x Airacobras, one Heller, one Russian copy thereof (started/possibly incomplete) - various Airacobra ideas that don't need the whole thing,

Esci CF-104 (no decals/instructions) - bits for the Starfighter-based projects box (there's lots of different ways to split up a Starfighter and it matters for some ideas),

Matchbox Skyhawk (no canopy) - got various ideas that use Skyhawk wings and only one in the stash,

Revell F-84F Thunderstreak (complete) - possible Thunderdragon for PW (needs some thinking about....)

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones