My Stash just grew again 2010

Started by Thorvic, December 31, 2009, 04:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radish

I refrain from answering as there's a million to one chance she might read this thread and I'd suffer emasculation as a result.

Lots of plastic bottles now acquired....let the Airship build commence! :drink:
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Radish

Revell 1/570 Bismarck...perfect :party:

Radish

Always listen to "the Voices", Duncan, that's what's made me the man I am today!!

Meanwhile, bought a 1/32nd VW Camper Van with attached Surf Board...£3.99. ;D

Mossie

Keep an eye on what 'sweeties' you're offered then! :wacko:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

nev

Quote from: Overkiller on April 02, 2010, 07:15:36 AM
1/72 Airfix Strikemaster - The Voices say SAAF

Duncan

When my dad worked for BAe in Saudi in the 70s he gave me a load of promotional posters featuring Strikemasters in various guises...just wish I could remember what they were! :banghead:
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

GTX

Quote from: Radish on April 03, 2010, 05:20:58 AM
Always listen to "the Voices", Duncan, that's what's made me the man I am today!!

Now there's a frightening thought!!!!

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

GTX

Quote from: Fulcrum on April 02, 2010, 12:16:42 AM
1 1:48 Hasegawa J-35 Draken(nothing special planned at the momment, maybe contribute some parts to start my spare pile.)

Here's an idea - do it as an alternative to the EE Lightning in RAF service and NMF and high viz markings ala below (great profile by Clave):

Regards,

Greg

Fulcrum

Fulcrums Forever!!!
Master Assembler

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

sideshowbob9

Having vowed never to buy an A-Model model ever, ever again...... I just got an A-Model NC-123K.

Willpower ... nil
Stash ........ 500

GTX

Quote from: Fulcrum on April 03, 2010, 09:51:12 PM
Thanks for the suggestion!!! :drink: :cheers:

Of course, the other side of this coin is that you need to buy a EE Lightning kit for the decals and missiles.  Of course what to do with it then - make it up as a Swedish J-35 Lightning with Falcon missiles!!!

Regards,

Greg

Fulcrum

Quote from: GTX on April 04, 2010, 12:47:48 PM
Quote from: Fulcrum on April 03, 2010, 09:51:12 PM
Thanks for the suggestion!!! :drink: :cheers:

Of course, the other side of this coin is that you need to buy a EE Lightning kit for the decals and missiles.  Of course what to do with it then - make it up as a Swedish J-35 Lightning with Falcon missiles!!!

Regards,

Greg
Actually, it has no missiles in the kit(just 2 external fuel tanks which I might salvage for the f-22) :banghead:
Fulcrums Forever!!!
Master Assembler

Radish

An Airfix 1/600th Warspite this morning....not an intended buy, but it'd be rude not to. The hull bottoms are already glued together, and after the deck has been fitted, I'll probably leave the rest until Sunday....something to work on during the show.
It could be another Rocky Horror ship.....an early Riff Raff?
Or a new theme....an Orkenwaffe Leviathon? Possibly...in which case it might have a large plastic bottle attached.

Ed S

Picked up a hand full of goodies over the weekend at the Anniston AL, show.  Some destined to be real world, some WHIFF. All 1/72

Hobbycraft  Otter
Heller   J-29 Tunnen
Heller   Vampire
Hasegawa SBD
DML Do-335
Monogram A-1E Skyraider
Hasegawa GMC Truck
Hasegawa 8 ton Half track Flakvierling

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Green Dragon

Last of my current ebay buys arrived today, a Revell 1/72nd Me262 + P-51B Combat Set.

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)