My Stash just grew again 2010

Started by Thorvic, December 31, 2009, 04:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thedarkmaster

Got a few nice bits from chrisonord in a deal,  ;D  ;D

Matchbox Mystere IV and an Airmodel heinkel He280  ;D  ;D  ;D

Thanks mate  :thumbsup:
Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

pyro-manic

Took a jaunt into Poole today, and picked up the reissued Airfix Whirlwind (the fighter, not the helicopter) and some Xtracrylix paints from Plastic Pastimes. Wanted the Airfix SHar FA2, but it seems it's only the FRS1 is available at the moment....
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

frank2056

I got:
- Heller 1/800 Airbus A380. It's a tiny, tiny kit of a huge airplane. It'll probably get turned into a 1/350 or 1/400 aircraft.
- Arii 1/144 P-3C Orion. Arii kits in this scale are a crapshoot; this is one of the better ones.
- Trumpeter 1/35 Modern US Army Armor crewmen & Infantry - 5 3/4 figures & weapons. The details are similar to DML figures from 5-8 years ago. The heads may be slightly too big, the hands not holding weapons are definitely too big, just like on their PMC figure kits.

thedarkmaster

Been after this for ages.

Monogram F7F-3 Tigercat

Finally came today  ;D  ;D  ;D
Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

pyro-manic

Silver Cloud P.1109B conversion set arrived today from Freightdog. Looks very nice in the box, I must say.

Aircav

Picked up a set of 1/48 Xtradecal Hawker Hunter Mk 9/ FR 10 Decals off EB.  ;D
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

pyro-manic

Also in the post today, a Revell HP Victor from the Modelzone sale, via the very helpful Weaver. :thumbsup: Also some 1:32 Cobra cockpit bits, for a planned mech scratchbuild.

Radish

From Modelzone (Sheffield Meadowhall), a 1/380th C-3 Freighter ...a ship!!
To be slightly modified into a Japanese WW2 transport/freighter as in "Biggles Delivers The Goods"...lots of rusty weathering!!
BTW, they had LOTS of Hunters, Lightnings and He177s still on sale too. :party:
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

JayBee

I am totaly P***sed Off by you lot who have a Modelzone within 100 miles. :banghead:

JimB
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

beowulf

Quote from: JayBee on January 18, 2010, 02:12:33 PM
I am totaly P***sed Off by you lot who have a Modelzone within 100 miles. :banghead:

JimB

ive got 4 within 50 miles  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

......................mind you, they still dont stock the stuff i really want  :banghead:
.............hes a very naughty boy!
allergic to aircraft in grey!
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time........Bertrand Russell
I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ......Edmund Blackadder

slackjack

Aircav

"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

NARSES2

Quote from: Aircav on January 19, 2010, 12:08:32 AM
Quote from: slackjack on January 18, 2010, 06:55:22 PM
Hmph... Hate to bring it up, but there's a news article for us all:
http://health.msn.com/health-topics/mental-health/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100252340&gt1=31036

Nah, its just a throw back from the caveman days.  ;D

I've just got squirrel genes in my DNA  ;D

Mind you the opening blurb of that article reminds me of a mates house  :banghead:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Radish

I'd heard of moleskin trousers but not squirrel jeans ;D
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Howard of Effingham

had a minor surprise yesterday at antics.

they had some of the 1/48 airfix club spitfire's [the one with the all black scheme] on sale.

it seems that airfix are happy to sell these off to trade if they don't all go to club members.
Keeper of George the Cat.