My Stash just grew again 2010

Started by Thorvic, December 31, 2009, 04:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChernayaAkula

Went to three local hobby shops today and bought......................nothing!  :o Sign of the impeding apocalypse?  :lol:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Kerrillc

Went into Comet Miniatures on Friday and bought a 1:72 Dragon YF23 (Black Widow II). It called out to me, I did not resist!

Regards

Kerrill
If I am targetted by JMNs, I'm in good Company.

No, no, no! You do not die for your country, you make the other one die!

Steel Penguin

via royal mail from King kit, a 3rd italeri f-19 in 1:48, this ones going to get done as an Eldar air frame for Sci fi wargaming, and 8 pots of paint from hobby craft, as im not convinced by the small tamiya pots and hate running low/out of a colour im useing.
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

Aircav

Called in to Chestermoor this morning and got a two-seat Rafale and a single-seat Eurofighter, both 1/48 Revell  ;D
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

proditor

Via Squadron

Optivisor case with six lenses, light and optiloupe.
More than a few cans of spray paint for quick base colors.
And a bunch of Squadron "In action" stuff that was a buck or two each.

Green Dragon

Got another 1/72nd Revell EC145 VIP off evil bay today. Got three now and still haven't decided what they will be though a desert colours UH-72 is running top at the mo.

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

thedarkmaster

A Revell 1/144 concorde to whiff and from Hannants a Academy 144 B58 Hustler and some civil airliner paints   ;D  ;D  ;D
Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

Green Dragon

Mate just dropped off a Moebius Viper to build for him so I get to do one without paying squat! Woo Hooo! :party:
Also three Aliens in some flexible type plastic (poss PVC and marked Treehouse-Kids/ Fox 2004) and a White Metal Queen Alien.

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

Martin H

Via a little trading at the local model club.

Hasagawa Lockheed P2V-7 Neptune.
Silver cloud Hawker P1083 conversion.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

GTX

Turned up today:

Italeri 1/48 Kfir C1/C2 IDF Special Edition
Academy 1/48 F8F-1 BEARCAT
Academy 1/48  AH-64D APACHE LONGBOW
Academy 1/48 F-15K Slam Eagle ROK Airforce
Academy 1/48 F-22A Raptor

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Army of One

Ssssshh.......thanks to NARSES2 I took delivery of Hasegawa P38,Trumpeter IL28 and Xtrakit Canberra PR9 all in 1/72......bargain as well  :thumbsup: ,although I doubt SWMBO'd will see it that way.....if she see's them that is........ ;D
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

ChernayaAkula

Courtesy of Lucky Model's 7TH ANNIVERSARY SALE (which our US brethren should check out - 8 USD max shipping, free shipping for orders above 100 USD!):

1/35 AFV Club Aussie Centurion Mk.5/1 - got plans for a WWII whif. Something in the desert (don't know which desert yet! :lol:), killing Axis walkers from afar.
1/35 Italeri M163 Vulcan - got this for the Vulcan turret - to fashion THIS! No clue about markings, though.
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

sideshowbob9

1/72:

Revell F8F
Hasegawa F9F with F9F-8P/T Conversion
Airfix F-15A/B
Frog F-4K
Revell RF-4E

1/48:

Italeri F8F

All from ebay + a Hobbycraft Su-22U & Yak-38 from the LMS.

Gondor

From a model shop in Kent via their web site an Airfix 1/72 TSR 2 in mint condition and still all wrapped up !!

Back order from S. Korea  a detail set for the Hasegawa 1/72 Mitsubishi F-2A/B which I am looking for another kit of

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

NARSES2

Quote from: Army of One on June 16, 2010, 05:58:56 AM
Ssssshh.......thanks to NARSES2 I took delivery of Hasegawa P38,Trumpeter IL28 and Xtrakit Canberra PR9 all in 1/72......bargain as well  :thumbsup: ,although I doubt SWMBO'd will see it that way.....if she see's them that is........ ;D

My mouth is sealed. Nice to meet you and the little 'un  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.