My Stash just grew again 2010

Started by Thorvic, December 31, 2009, 04:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossie

Quote from: Thorvic on February 14, 2010, 04:00:13 AM
Quote from: Aircav on February 14, 2010, 03:21:17 AM
Quote from: chrisonord on February 13, 2010, 09:18:58 AM
Today arrived some very nice big turbo fan engines from PR19 kit, they arrived very quickly also, which was nice........and surprising  :blink: Pat Postino must have got himself a skyvan :rolleyes:.
Chris.

Royal Mail Skyvan, now theres an idea.  ;D

Hmmn wonder if Mike Wren now looking to mate Skyvan flying surfaces with a Postman Pat van ? ;D

They used Shorts 330's, contracted through Manx Airlines & Air Ecosse.  Skyvan would be a nice idea, G-PPAT???
http://www.airliners.net/photo/Royal-Mail-Special/Short-360-100/1010289/L/&sid=e766665b411470f144258b59a6763c79
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

thedarkmaster

Quotedoes any one do Royal mail decals,

we have some in the shop if you want me to get you some mate ?
Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

Aircav

Some 1/35 Bodi heads for the E.10 crews, a set of German Heads with M42 caps and a set of German Winter Heads, a bit more expensive that the Hornets head but at least they won't look like they are all clones.  ;D
Just need some Ostkettan tracks now but I may be able to get them at Huddersfield.
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Green Dragon

Got me a couple of F-20 Tigersharks delivered today from Plastic Past-Times via evil bay (Hasegawa twin combo set). Not sure what they'll be but most likely whiffed, possibly one Kenyan?

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

thedarkmaster

Got a lovely Revell Hindeburg airship and a meshersmitt P 1099B
Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

chrisonord

Quote from: thedarkmaster on February 15, 2010, 03:46:30 AM

Quotedoes any one do Royal mail decals,

we have some in the shop if you want me to get you some mate ?
No thanks Tim, the skyvan is going to be military.............so far :lol:
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

ChernayaAkula

More Dragon 1/72 armour:
LAH Panzergrenadiere & Sd.Kfz. 251/27 Ausf. D
PAnther Ausf. G with crew
Sd.Kfz. 165 Hummel early version
M1025 ASK with LRAS3 and M1025 ASK PsyOp Team

These little Dragon multi-part figures have to be seen to be believed. Like 1/35 figures shrunk with almost no detail lost. Wish they'd do more of those.
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Radish

From those nice people in MZ at Derby....

Revell 1/72nd PT-117...jet-powered hydrathingy for pirates
Revell 1/72nd Norseman...cause it's lovely. It'll be "civil" for Biggles.
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Barry Krell

Our lass was kind enought to buy me a kit for Valentine's Day.  All the way from Japan via Japanese Ebay.  Ordered two weeks ago, arrived last Thursday.  Isn't that quicker than Hannants?

Anyway, this is the kit in question:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Airwolf-1-48-Scale-Plastic-Model-Kit-Aoshima_W0QQitemZ190371116659QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2c5300b673

:thumbsup:
Aston Martin  - Power, Beauty, Soul.

Mossie

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Airfix 1/72 Mirage F1, impulse buy from Monk Bar Models in York.  Considering something red....
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

nev

With the news that Nautilis Models are doing a square bridge conversion for the Revell 1/144 Fletcher, I picked myself said kit up from the LHS who had it for only £40!  That's £20 cheaper than the RRP :)

And may I just say, its got a very, very big box - nearly 4 foot long!  And you get a lot of kit for your money.

So now I can do the doomed USS Hoel as she charged the Japanese heavy cruisers at Leyte Gulf....
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Impulse buy on eBay again - somebody stop me please  :banghead:. A 1:48 Revell modern weapons set, and it includes a free Eurofighter Typhoon too !! :blink:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

NARSES2

Quote from: nev on February 16, 2010, 10:53:26 PM
And may I just say, its got a very, very big box - nearly 4 foot long!  And you get a lot of kit for your money.

So now I can do the doomed USS Hoel as she charged the Japanese heavy cruisers at Leyte Gulf....

Shhhhh....don't tell Aircav  ;D

That book you were reading on Leyte seems to have given you a lot of inspiration Nev ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Aircav

I had thought about getting the Fletcher and converting her into a postwar Greek warship but I'd then need to get all the PE to go with it so I've decided not to get one.  ;D
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

proditor

1/700 Dragon USS Pinckney (x3)
1/700 Flyhawk Modern US Radars (x2)
1/700 Flyhawk USN Modern Weapons I (x2)