My Stash just grew again 2010

Started by Thorvic, December 31, 2009, 04:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChernayaAkula

More armour stuff by Dragon:
1/72 T-34 with bed-spring "armour"
1/35 "Achtung Jabo" Panzer crew
1/35 Pz.Gren. Rgt. 25, HJ Division , Norrey-en-Bessin 1944

The two figure sets will be combined in a dio with the Marder III I got a couple days back. The Panzer crew already looks worriedly to the skies for prowling Typhoons or Thunderbolts. Hope to modify the head stance of the Panzergrenadiere to get the same worried expression.
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

proditor

Skywave 1/700 Scale Undersea/Air Battle Diorama Set

Which means I completed my series.  I already have the D-Day, Iwo Jima, and German Secret Base sets!   :drink:

anthonyp

Broke my "No More Kits during Lent" rule yesterday.  My LHS had 8 Polar Lights 1/1000 Star Trek Enterprise (Refits) in stock.  They now have 6  ;D

Also picked up an old box scale Revell A-3B for cheap.
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

JayBee

That's my Airfix Club kits and everything else just arrived via the big red van.
I only joined (online) ten days ago!

JimB
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Mossie

What, a Eurogeek??? ;D  Or did you find a kit of one of these:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Martin H

I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

van883

From MZ Nottingham: Revell Hunter, Frogfoot, Grief, and Mirage F1.
I only went in for a Hunter!

Van

thedarkmaster

An airfix 1/72 Bucaneer, anti flash white...... ;D  :wub:

also got a Damaged 1/16 T34 romote control tank from work, ( doesn't have revolving turret ) should have been £89.99 got it for £5  ;D  ;D  ;D
Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

Weaver

Courtesy of NARSES2: Revell 1/72nd MCV-80 Warrior. :thumbsup:

Quote from: thedarkmaster on February 24, 2010, 10:00:00 AM

An airfix 1/72 Bucaneer, anti flash white...... ;D  :wub:

also got a Damaged 1/16 T34 romote control tank from work, ( doesn't have revolving turret ) should have been £89.99 got it for £5  ;D  ;D  ;D

Don't suppose you fancy scaleorama-ing it to a 1/72nd OGRE/Bolo I suppose?  :wacko:

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

ChernayaAkula

Quote from: van883 on February 24, 2010, 09:56:45 AM
From MZ Nottingham: Revell Hunter, Frogfoot, Grief, and Mirage F1.
I only went in for a Hunter!

That's how the stash grows.  ;D All by itself!

How much do the Su-25 and Mirage F.1 at Modelzone cost? Somehow, no one is Germany sells the discontinued Revell stuff at reduced prices.  :banghead:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

thedarkmaster

QuoteHow much do the Su-25 and Mirage F.1 at Modelzone cost? Somehow, no one is Germany sells the discontinued Revell stuff at reduced prices.

They are both £4.99, the Revell kits in the Modelzone arn't dicounted really, they are cheap because as a company we buy whats left in the warehouse when Revell discontinue a kit, check it out, none of them are in this years catalogue

Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

lancer

I want another couple of the Revell frogfoot's and does the Reading MZ have any? No they bloody well don't!!!  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
I suppose I've gotta go and see if Basingstoke has any..
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Weaver

Quote from: B787 on February 24, 2010, 02:52:48 PM

What on earth is THAT! That is the most awful thing.................in the world. "Marines scooters are for squirts, no scooters on deck."  ;D

Don't knock it Tomas: a mate of mine used to be able to wheelie* one of those!

*for a certain, very individual value of "wheelie"........ ;)
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

chrisonord

someone who used to work with my Dad years ago, said his Dad rode to Greece on one of those and then again on a C90, from Lymm in Cheshire.
I kid you not, as he showed my Dad the pictures to prove it. :blink:
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

ChernayaAkula

Quote from: thedarkmaster on February 24, 2010, 01:56:52 PM
QuoteHow much do the Su-25 and Mirage F.1 at Modelzone cost? Somehow, no one is Germany sells the discontinued Revell stuff at reduced prices.
They are both £4.99, the Revell kits in the Modelzone arn't dicounted really, they are cheap because as a company we buy whats left in the warehouse when Revell discontinue a kit, check it out, none of them are in this years catalogue

4.99 sounds great. They still go for about twice of that over here. Could use a couple of each for the decals alone. :lol:
Cheers,
Moritz