My Stash just grew again 2010

Started by Thorvic, December 31, 2009, 04:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Quote from: proditor on April 22, 2010, 11:08:46 AM
Quote from: Radish on April 22, 2010, 10:49:42 AM
4 x Revell 1/570 "Frank N Furter" space battleships....the Bismarck/Tirpitz to most people. Just working out all the possible variations, costumes (colour schemes) etc.....
:blink:

You're unstoppable!   :bow: :bow: :bow:

Yup, like a Rhino on heat  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

lancer

Three more to add to my collection. All Airfix and all 1/72

'New' Buccaneer
Hurricane/Sea Hurricane IIc
Shar FA2

From S&M Decals AA decals and colour scheme for a DH89 Dragon Rapide - SMW Club Build.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

pyro-manic

Picked up an Airfix 1:72 Mig 15 today. Will either be Spanish Republican for the SCW GB, or a Yemeni ace's mount in my Arabian War scenario.
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

ChernayaAkula

^ I'm not sayin', I'm just >>SAYIN'<<.
Even though this uses Vampire wings and booms, it could look pretty cool with the MiG's wings.
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

thedarkmaster

not sure why i got it but with my discount it was so chesp.......Revell 1/200 737, it's small but i'm sur it will look good in far east airforce colours  ;D  ;D  ;D
Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

Mossie

Picked up a Hobby Boss 1/72 F-86F-40 Sabre from Langleys toy shop in Norwich.  Didn't realise Toymaster were still going.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

proditor

Hmmm, I think I left a few things out lately.

Aoshima 1/700 JMSDF Onami
AMT 1/72 BAC Lightning (Finally have the third plane for my long delayed landspeed record build)
7 boxes of Tamiya Epoxy Sculpting Putty

anthonyp

Off evil-Bay:

1/72 Resin Buck Rogers Thunder Starfighter from the 70's series.
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

pyro-manic

Quote from: pyro-manic on April 23, 2010, 08:54:13 AM
Picked up an Airfix 1:72 Mig 15 today. Will either be Spanish Republican for the SCW GB, or a Yemeni ace's mount in my Arabian War scenario.

Opened it up today to have a looksee, and there are two decal sheets in the box, giving me an extra set of Soviet, DPR Korean, and Hungarian markings. Score! :thumbsup:
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

JayBee

from the Scottish Nats. at Perth to-day.

Three books_
The Isradecals books on the Ouragan and the Meteor,
and Naval Fighters No.39 The Convair Charger.

Two kits:
Unicraft Lockhed YO-3A, expensive for what you get, but where the HELp am I going to get one elsewhere. For RW or Red Arrows!.
Meikraft Link Trainer, very much for RW. I have 'flown' one in my old Air Cadet Squadron, but it kept turning to the left!

OzMods 1/144 GBU-31 JDAM's, I have plans for these, scale-orama.

Some little lenses from little-cars, landing lights etc.

A whole handfull of packets of blades for my EXACTO knife handles. I have not been able to get these for years, NO decades, and I mean that!

And lastly, Oh Joy of Joys, a Hawker Huntsman from TSRJoe, but that is not all as this is the last one of the recent, and very rare batch that he cast in PLASTIC, not resin.

Oh yes, and the IPMS Dundee "What If" trophy came back home to Scotland. :drink: :cheers: :party:

JimB
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

beowulf

cost nothing!.....mother does a bit of charity work.............helped at a jumble sale yesterday.............this turned up on the bricabrac stall so she grabbed it..............its all there too  ;D.............no idea what im going to do with it
.............hes a very naughty boy!
allergic to aircraft in grey!
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time........Bertrand Russell
I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ......Edmund Blackadder

Howard of Effingham

at the hinckley show yesterday......

novo [nee frog] DH hornet F3
academy KF-16C
MA/AW conversion sets for the hunter F1/F4 and F2/F5
RoG MiG-21F
airfix OV-10D bronco
airfix DHC chipmunk

some decals, one of which the microscale sheet with the 1/72 F-15 mod eagle scheme stencil data,
never opened sealed packet had a 1/48 bearcat decal instruction sheet within. :huh:

also this morning, the RoG F-16 tiger meet 2009 boxing with the belgian AF scheme and two 1/144
scale  :tornado:

beowulf!

howabout doing that canberra in the RAF WW2 night bomber scheme with red codes?
Keeper of George the Cat.

beowulf

Quote from: Howard of Effingham on April 26, 2010, 03:53:48 AM
beowulf!

howabout doing that canberra in the RAF WW2 night bomber scheme with red codes?

hmmmm......sounds promising......im currently thinking of some 80's russian aggressor squadron style thing......same way the yanks used migs in its aggressor squadrons
.............hes a very naughty boy!
allergic to aircraft in grey!
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time........Bertrand Russell
I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ......Edmund Blackadder

ChernayaAkula

Quote from: Howard of Effingham on April 26, 2010, 03:53:48 AM
<...>
also this morning, the RoG F-16 tiger meet 2009 boxing with the belgian AF scheme <...>

Cool!  :o Would you have a pic of the decal sheet?  ;D I'd be interested to know how they'll tackle this large artwork.
Oh, and are the glass parts clear or tinted?
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Howard of Effingham

moritz! its a huge decal sheet and as i don't have a scanner can't give you a picture.

here's a long link

http://www.revell.de/en/products/model_kits/model_kits/search_result/?id=203&KOKANR=01&KOSCHL=&KGSCHL=&L=1&page=1&sort=0&nc=&searchactive=&q=04691&SWO=&ARMAS4=&KZSLPG=&offset=1&cmd=show&ARARTN=04691&sp=1&nn=1

the sheet measures about 8 3/4 inches by 8 3/4 inches. and unfortunately gets a little bent in the box.

the canopy is tinted a very light shade of clear yellow.

most amusing one of the decals on the sheet is in small capital letters....

'take your time and use plenty of water during decal placements'
Keeper of George the Cat.