My Stash just grew again 2010

Started by Thorvic, December 31, 2009, 04:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossie

OWWWW!!!  AAARRRRGGHHH! Let go of my arm!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink:

Mi-26 Halo from PS Models in York.  Gits.  :wacko: ;D :wacko: ;D :wacko:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

nev

I'll bring the decals to Coventry Simon so you can take your pick :)
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

nev

Quote from: Radish on June 21, 2010, 08:11:10 AM
2 x 1/35th Tamiya Panzer II F/Gs.

One will be Meerkat tank, to go with the Meerkitten tracked recce scout car.
The other will be Israeli.....or...... the Pope's private tank.

I think his Holiness has far greater need for armoured protection - the army of the  Papal States needs to be mechanized ;)
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Av8fan

I am not sure if his counts as a stash item, but,

I am the owner of a spar piece from a Lancaster

FM-118

http://avrolancasterfm104.com/gifts-2

It even has a couple of bullet marks on it.

Aircav

Quote from: Mossie on June 21, 2010, 08:58:19 AM

Big init  ;D :thumbsup:
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Mossie

Quote from: nev on June 21, 2010, 09:40:47 AM
I'll bring the decals to Coventry Simon so you can take your pick :)

That's this weekend isn't it?  I'd forgot all about it, I'm pretty sure I can make it too. :thumbsup:

Quote from: Aircav on June 21, 2010, 10:45:35 AM
Big init  ;D :thumbsup:

The old girls got childbearing hips!  The fuselage isn't too much to worry about though, it's the 17 inch rotor that'll be the killer, she makes the CH-53 & Chinook kits I've got look inadequate.

Quote from: Overkiller on June 21, 2010, 11:14:17 AM
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Well, the missus is out tonight, that's what clinched it!!! ;D
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

ChernayaAkula

Quote from: Mossie on June 21, 2010, 12:53:40 PM<...> she makes the CH-53 & Chinook kits I've got look inadequate. <...>

No kiddin'!  :o

Real life:

In scale:

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Mossie

lancer

Quote from: nev on June 21, 2010, 09:42:46 AM
Quote from: Radish on June 21, 2010, 08:11:10 AM
2 x 1/35th Tamiya Panzer II F/Gs.

One will be Meerkat tank, to go with the Meerkitten tracked recce scout car.
The other will be Israeli.....or...... the Pope's private tank.

I think his Holiness has far greater need for armoured protection - the army of the  Papal States needs to be mechanized ;)

If you give him any more ideas his brain's gonna go into meltdown.... :mellow: :mellow:
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Howard of Effingham

Quote from: Mossie on June 21, 2010, 08:58:19 AM

does the missus know about this simon?  :rolleyes:

or did you say the box 'had central heating spares within'?  ;D

trevor
Keeper of George the Cat.

The Wooksta!

Latest ebay acquisition - Tamiya 24th Aston Martin DBS.  Last one as a Buy it Now.  Apparently everywhere is selling out of this kit as soon as it comes in.

Just need to get a can of Vertigo Blue Metallic now...
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Mossie

Quote from: Howard of Effingham on June 22, 2010, 01:33:32 AM
does the missus know about this simon?  :rolleyes:

or did you say the box 'had central heating spares within'?  ;D

trevor

She was out last night so I could get the box in, sniff the plastic for a while, then put it safely in the garage well before she got in! ;D She'll find out though, I had to pay on card & she checks over the finances regularly.  Thinks are going to be getting tight financially later in the year, so I'm making a few big purchases & then it'll have to stop.  Really!  I just won't have the cash.

Aircav

Arrived today via the man with the red and EB, 1/144 Boeing 747 transfers covering TWA, Singapore airlines and QANTAS, the last two will go on two projects I have going.  ;D
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Gondor

Bought from Ebay and arrived today, Hasegawa 1/72 Lancaster "Rescue Unit" which I plan to do in its Canadian colours.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

ChernayaAkula

Got a Hasegawa 1/72 F-15DJ from a friend.  :cheers: From the LHS, I picked up another Revell 1/144 Hunter FGA.9 and a CL 601/604 Challenger.

Whiffing plans for these? The Challenger will definitely be whiffed (will need another one, though), but I'm not sure about the F-15 and Hunter yet.
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?