My Stash just grew again 2010

Started by Thorvic, December 31, 2009, 04:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howard of Effingham

Quote from: ChernayaAkula on July 01, 2010, 03:24:11 PM
A Hasegawa 1/72 F-111D/F!  :wub: From the stash of a good friend. One of those "grail kits".

Can't wait to hear the JMNs whine when they see I'll paint it as an Israeli Lancer. :wacko: What I have done to such a valued kit. How I could have built a decent model. :wacko: Oh, it will be a joy! Muahahahahaha!

indeed so moritz! i could sell one of these for a tidy profit to someone i know at the model club i go to, but won't.

however to the stash......

hasegawa 1/72 MiG-29 special boxing with decals for early luftwaffe and a 1990 special from the east german's, + some air-doc decals
fujimi 1/72 TA-4F/J skyhawk
airfix 1/72 avro lancaster B1/B3 'g for george'

trevor

Keeper of George the Cat.

Radish

On Wednesday eveing I ordered some kits from Hannants; today, this morning (Friday), they arrived! Hellfire!!

Trumpeter 1/35th KV-1......Meerkat, of course. Simples!!!
2 x 1/48th Pegasus Hobbies A6M2 Zero...Irish AC and Luftwaffe
1 x 1/48th Pegasus Hobbies P-51B/C Mustang....Irish AC
1 x Pegasus Hobbies 1/48th Fw-190A3....Irish AC.
1 x Tamiya 1/35th M41 Walker Bulldog.....not sure. I have one modified already (awaiting stowage and painting) for the Israeli Army, armed with an ex-German Tiger 88mm. I might source an even bigger gun, like a 105mm and add even more modes (new engine deck?) for a further Israeli one??
3 x Revell 1/72nd F8F-1 Bearcat.....Irish AC, and some others.

Phew!! A big box to destroy before Mid finds out. :party:
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Weaver

From ebay:

Tatty, possibly incomplete Airfix 1/72nd F-111 for various bits....

MPC wind-up Star Wars AT-ST walker: for something sacriledgeous..... :wacko:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Aircav

From EB and the man with the red van this 1/20 resin figure
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Ed S

Recieved a Hasegawa 1/72 A-1H Skyraider from a sale over on ARC.  It's the kit with the "toilet" bomb, so it will be real world.  And I got a 1/72 Airfix B-29 from a friend that I need for the Test & Experiment GB coming up soon.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Gondor

arrived from ebay via the red van

1 x 1/72 Avro Vulcan...... for my in service Skybolt build
      1 x 1/72 Fw Ta154a Moskito

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

GTX

Latest additions:

1/48 Kinetic F-16F Block 60 UAE Desert Falcon
1/48 Skunkworks IDF Weapon Set No 1
1/48 Italeri Fairchild A-10A Thunderbolt II
1/48 Monogram Heinkel He-111 H4/6 Bomber
1/48 Testors SR-71

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Mossie

Quote from: Ed S on July 02, 2010, 10:37:56 AM
Recieved a Hasegawa 1/72 A-1H Skyraider from a sale over on ARC.  It's the kit with the "toilet" bomb, so it will be real world.  And I got a 1/72 Airfix B-29 from a friend that I need for the Test & Experiment GB coming up soon.

Ed

I didn't realise there was a kit with it included, nice to see the guys at Hasegawa have a sense of humour! :party:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

James

From Model Zone, Harrogate

Airfix HMS Belfast
Airfix HMS Manxman and HMS Suffolk.

The Royal Yorkshire Navy now has it's flagship!

Radish

You mean to say the RYN hasn't a BATTLESHIP?????
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Aircav

Arrived today off EB via the man with the red van, a 1/144 Revell F-5E Patrouille Suisse and the following by 1/35 RB aluminium barrels, 105mm for S-tank, 120mm Rh-M-120 L/44 for Leopard and a .5" Bronwing M2 set. The last two will end up on a Challenger.  ;D
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Steel Penguin

from parabellum in brum.
a hobby boss 1:48 f-111c  for the group build.
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

James

Quote from: Radish on July 03, 2010, 04:52:12 AM
You mean to say the RYN hasn't a BATTLESHIP?????

Not yet - that comes later in the Alt. History - I've got a Warspite in the stash!  :thumbsup:

GTX

Quote from: Overkiller on July 03, 2010, 06:30:32 AM
1/72 Revell TFX  :thumbsup: The Voices say RW F-111B prototype (maybe)

Comrade,  that will go nicely in the F-111GB!  (Yes we are watching you closely).

Regards,

Comrade Gregorski (Commissar of all F-111 GB things)

GTX

Comrade, I actually think you are a closet Pig lover (no, not that kind!) and that you will enter the F-111GB at the last moment and win!

Regards,

Comrade Gregorski (Commissar of all F-111 GB things)