Erprobungstaffel 1/144

Started by oliv30330, January 01, 2010, 01:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oliv30330

thanks Captain, I've a kettengrad but it's not Trumpeter, it's an another little producer (Japan, perhaps Fairy's kit).

oliv30330

oliv30330

another : Consolidated LB30B (1941)

sideshowbob9

Don't know how I managed to miss this thread. You have some very nice models here!  :cheers:

oliv30330

wait, wait, I have another models in progress... :mellow:

ysi_maniac

I am amazed by your ability to work in that scale. :wub: :wub: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bow: :bow:
Will die without understanding this world.

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

oliv30330

Brian da Basher

I think your paintwork in this scale is amazing! The French B-24 is especially nice in that whiffy night bomber scheme!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

oliv30330

Hi Brian
the basis of camouflage scheme is typical French aircraft of 1940. Brown is perhaps more dark... The LB30 have never arrived in France, have they been delivered with Curtiss H75 and other planes in England?

NARSES2

I to like that Liberator and as said they were on order
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

oliv30330

the RAF has used the LB30 or B24A?

Mossie

Yes, they took several of the original USAAC order for the B-24A & heavily modified most of them.  It was generally considered unfit for combat duties, but they saw it's potential & received large numbers of other variants.  There's even a Wikipedia page specific to the Mk.I variant:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consolidated_Liberator_I
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:B_24_in_raf_service_23_03_05.jpg
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

oliv30330

thanks, very good articles.
the paintwork is close enought  that I made to my french LB30

oliv30330

anothers whif...
Breguet Br810T, Dewoitine D790 and French Navy air Base
Two real projects for the future aircraft-carriers Painlevé ad Joffre