Messerschmitt P.1141 from P.1079/1

Started by Tophe, January 08, 2010, 06:18:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian da Basher

On thing I love about your work Tophe is that not only are your concepts some of the most innovative I've ever seen, but that your finished projects are so beautiful they could double as modern sculpture. Your Messerschmitt P.1141 is an outstanding example of your incredible vision and artistic talent.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

Taiidantomcat

Quote from: Brian da Basher on January 31, 2010, 12:18:59 PM
On thing I love about your work Tophe is that not only are your concepts some of the most innovative I've ever seen, but that your finished projects are so beautiful they could double as modern sculpture. Your Messerschmitt P.1141 is an outstanding example of your incredible vision and artistic talent.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

Agreed, said it all too well  :thumbsup:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Tophe

Thanks a lot, dear both of you :lol:
while, uh...
- the concept here is mostly not mine: I just turned the "vertical-asymmetry" into a more funny/weird lateral-asymmetry, the rest comes from you friends, sharing our what-if craziness is wonderful
- for handicraft skills, I am (one of?) the worst of you here, and I admire the way you do - I just try to finish somehow what I have started, and for that I use my uncommon silly standards (solidity is better than undercarriage/landing ability, cleanliness is better than engine/propeller reality, uncommon black eye is better than badly handled clear canopy, etc.)
So: all of you are better than me somehow, while I am having fun anyway, and if I make you smile, this is a great bonus for me! ;D
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Tophe

Little correction: the P.1141 is not a Messerschmitt prototype but a Vogt-erschmitt design
see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Vogt_(aircraft_designer)

Tophe

And here is the model completed, with a 1944-top-secret transparent undercarriage, have you noticed? (and wooden airfield for Stealth purpose)

B777LR

Tophe, that looks very convincing and German! :thumbsup: You hit the nail with this one!

Brian da Basher

Another work of art that will make all who see it gape in awe and wonder!

I really like your tinted canopies, Tophe and this one fits your project perfectly!
:wub: :wub:
Brian da Basher

PR19_Kit

What a cracker!  :lol: ;D

You have to look at each piccie twice to work out which way the wing and tail is pointing, fantastic!

Well up to your usual standard of asymmetric madness Tophe, I'm wholly impressed. Love the 'stealth landing gear' too...
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Tophe

Quote from: PR19_Kit on February 07, 2010, 04:55:56 PM
You have to look at each piccie twice to work out which way the wing and tail is pointing
Sorry, this was not a puzzle but an overview, here is the view from above: