Privateer MR.2 FINISHED!!!

Started by TallEng, January 09, 2010, 02:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

No doubt he HAD to do the Beerglass Wingover because that pesky Javelin PR10 was doing a low pass from his 9 o'clock......  -_-
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Daryl J.

Heh heh heh.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Fun stuff.
:cheers:(Talisker 10)
Daryl J.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Really like this. Very close to the finish line now  :thumbsup:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

TallEng

LOOK!! its not finished yet, but I just had to post some more Pictures ;D
Privateer MR.2 WX575 'B' 210Sqn RAF Topcliffe March 1956

Notice that I now have clearance under the Radome! not much, but its there :thumbsup:

The British have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved". Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the Blitz in 1940 when tea supplies ran out for three weeks

Mossie

oooooOOOOOooooo! :wub: :wub: :wub:  The green spinners & red/white codes look great against the dark blue. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Daryl J.

John Howling Mouse

That just looks SO right!
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Jeffry Fontaine

is there an emoticon that depicts the "O" face?  ;^)

That is definitely a very nice looking Privateer.
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

anthonyp

I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Brian da Basher

An ouststanding work of Whiff! Love the new nose!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

thedarkmaster

Fantastic mate, top class work. Amazing how the decals make it spring into life  :wub:  :thumbsup:  :wub:  :thumbsup:
Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

nev

That is awesome, and looks very, very real :wub:

What more do you have to do to it?
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

proditor

Love me some Privateers, and really love what you did with this one!!   :wub: :wub:

TallEng

Quote from: nev on February 22, 2010, 09:43:11 AM

What more do you have to do to it?

Just finish off the Transfers or Decals, add a couple of whip Antenna and tidy up the paint work
(I hope thats all :drink:)
The British have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved". Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the Blitz in 1940 when tea supplies ran out for three weeks

Spey_Phantom

wow, she's a real looker  :thumbsup: :wub:
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.