April Fool

Started by slackjack, January 11, 2010, 10:18:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slackjack

Is there an April Fool's Day activity around here?

Spey_Phantom

thats good about whiffery, everyday is april fools day  ;D
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

B777LR

Quote from: slackjack on January 11, 2010, 10:18:23 AM

No, not really, so don't expect anything. Honestly. Actually, we do the opposite on here, April serious.

slackjack

Very good, then. I'll try to be serious in April.

Eddie M.

Quote from: slackjack on January 11, 2010, 10:18:23 AM

I don't know about April's fool activities, but that very close to our 1 week spring break GB. Start planning now!!
Look behind you!

Shasper

Are we goin' for it this year Eddie? I haven't heard from the Mods on this one in a loooong time . . .

As for April Fools, ARC usually has a "Silly Day" chock full of Whiffery ;)

Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

GTX

Around here on April Fool's day we do serious Real World stuff...

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Aircav

Quote from: slackjack on January 11, 2010, 12:07:07 PM
Very good, then. I'll try to be serious in April.

May be we should have a non-whif/serious/real GB for April  ;D
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

The Rat

Quote from: GTX on January 12, 2010, 01:08:13 AM
Around here on April Fool's day we do serious Real World stuff...

Regards,

Greg

Only those of us who can remember such a thing. Not sure I'm one of them...  :blink:
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

ChrisF

Ive only just posted my last real world build on the finished projects thread.... Pablo Masons Gulf war tornado...

Aircav

Well, I'm up for a real world build, may be lasting a month, March and then have them finished for April 1st.
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

proditor

I have a good candidate for a real world build with some light levels of OCD to it.  I'm in.

Eddie M.

Quote from: proditor on January 13, 2010, 06:47:26 PM
I have a good candidate for a real world build with some light levels of OCD to it.  I'm in.

+1
Look behind you!

Brian da Basher

This would be an enormous challenge for me. The last thing I built OOB was that Pennsylvania rail road DC-3 and I had to do it in a whiffy scheme. I'm not sure I can build a non-whiff model at this point. On the plus side, a Real World GB would be cheaper than a 12-step program...
:rolleyes:
Brian da Basher