Brian da Basher

What happens when you take the wings and tail from one of these

and combine it with the fuselage from one of these

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Stay tuned!
:cheers:
Brian da Basher

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

nev

Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

pyro-manic

What happens? I don't know, but I bet it'll be good!
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

JayBee

As we are going backwards, in terms of propulsion at least. Maybe it should be an Airbus A219 :rolleyes:
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Mossie

Don't let Thomas know you're bashing a Scarebus with a Boeing.... :wacko:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Brian da Basher

Here's what the the results look like prior to a little detail painting, decals and gluing in the windshield and props. The primary paint is Poly Scale Reefer White acrylic. White's a good color for this GB, right?
:cheers:
Brian da Basher

Mossie

Well, the snow here is kind of greyish-black at moment....

Looks very strange to see a modern airliner with antique powerplants, looks good Bri!
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

B777LR

Quote from: Mossie on January 12, 2010, 12:47:36 PM
Don't let Thomas know you're bashing a Scarebus with a Boeing.... :wacko:

Don't worry, you'll just get a very uncomfortable plastic airliner with horrible seats, mated with wings that won't fail due to faults in the computer ;D

Brian da Basher

In keeping with the spirit of this GB, today has been my city's twelfth straight day of snow.

I wonder if the Let It Snow GB put a whammy on Pittsburgh.
:unsure:
brian da Basher

kitbasher

What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

nev

Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

frank2056

It looks like a Convair or Boeing paper project. Very nice!

Taiidantomcat

Can't believe how "right" that looks... incredible.
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.